Walking down a narrow path alone observing different events.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Walking down a narrow path alone observing different events.

Post by hisbeauty4ashes on Thu Nov 13, 2008 11:50 am

Hi all,

I had a weird night full of all kinds of stuff.

I remember only part of one dream or night vision. I was walking down a narrow road no one was on this path but me ,and I came upon a window that had the word USA written on it and you could see through it clearly and all of a sudden I saw a dark fist hit and shatter the window. Then I continued walking down this narrow path and then I saw all these communication wires and all the wires were all knotted up. It was like I was walking and observing these things and as I saw them I would ask the Holy Spirit what is going on? what I continued down this path and saw everything out of sorts. I even saw certain like official people talking to each other about things to come. I saw where churches where once together side by side on the side of this path and then they were moved and there was like a divider between them. duh nerd :huh:

I was like what could this mean except confusion.

Anyway if you get anything please let me know.

Thanks and Blessings
Jeanie

hisbeauty4ashes

View user profile http://www.hisheartbeat4nations.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Walking down a narrow path alone observing different events.

Post by Halo on Thu Nov 13, 2008 12:19 pm

Jeanie, As I read this, This is what came to me: The scripture Matt.7:14 Becouse straight is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it. What this means is How narrow, difficult or confined. Though many are on the broad....way, that leadeth to destruction (eternal separation from God), The gate that leads to life is so narrow that few there be that find it.Christ himself is both the gate and the way.

Hope this Helps. Halo

Halo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lori Lane on Thu Nov 13, 2008 12:21 pm

Hi Jeanie, In your dream you are on the Narrow Path the bible talks about. Narrow is the path to life, broad is the path to destruction. You were seeing the effects of those who have choosen the broad path. There is confussion when the devil is a work in the world, and some churches will be effected because they too have taken the wrong path, and there will be a divsion between churches (the divider you saw) and people, communication (wires knotted up) will be all mixed up and unlcear which will then even cause more confusion.. People in authority such as officials will be making some of these decissions that will widen the path to destruction...
I hope this helps, This is what hit me... Be Blessed, Lori Lane praying

Lori Lane

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lori Lane on Thu Nov 13, 2008 12:24 pm

Wow Halo, we were just seconds apart of responding on this and we both got the same thing Scriputre. Praise God :PTL:

Lori Lane

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Halo on Thu Nov 13, 2008 12:29 pm

Yeah, this what I was trying to say!!!!!!! It goes hand and hand like coffee and donuts. :clap: thank you Lori.....Right on

Halo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:18 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top