drowning in deep waters and someone is pulling me down.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

drowning in deep waters and someone is pulling me down.

Post by Priscilla on Sat May 28, 2011 3:31 am

good morning people of God, in need an interpretetion for my dream, a night after i took an application for a job at one of the tv stations, i had a dream that we were moving to the capital city so me and my father went looking for a house then we found a house and in this house was a man who showed us all the rooms, and this house was fully furnished it was very very beautiful, so after we finished all the looking around this man asked us one question do u like the house and we said yes we like it, he said its all yours and he left, after a few minutes a walking baby appeared saying this is were i stay but after some time the baby left, then on the other side of the yard of the same house was a very beautiful lown were these biker boys were sited and had no idea of what they were waiting for. I tried to interprete my own dream and thot that a comfirmation that i will get a job at the tv station but it has been three weeks now. Pliz help

second dream
i had a dream last night that i received a parcel from a postman and when the parcel came i was with my friends, when i opened the parcel i found new balloons i tried to blow one but i couldnt and the balloons had a message on them but i could not see the message because i couldnt blow them to a big size. But i gave my friends a balloon each and thats how the dream ended.
I will really appreaciate your interpretation.

Priscilla

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: drowning in deep waters and someone is pulling me down.

Post by Bekaki on Sat May 28, 2011 5:01 am

This is interpretation, and not revelation :) The second dream seems like it is an expression of your feelings regarding this job, and the first dream. For instance, unable to blow-up the balloons and see the writing could very well mean you are currently unable to discern the answer to your problem - whether it be to understanding you first dream, or knowing the outcome of this job application. Having given the balloons to friends could indicate looking for help in these two areas...as you have done here, in asking whether anyone could interpret your dreams...?

Bekaki

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Priscilla on Sat May 28, 2011 11:18 am

thank you very much.

Priscilla

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:39 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top