The YouTube guru with heterochromia

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The YouTube guru with heterochromia

Post by HeatherOnia on Fri May 27, 2011 10:08 pm

Hey all! I would like some confirmation and deeper understanding of the following dream [read the background info first]:

*Background info: There is a young man on YouTube (Kevin) whose videos I used to watch because I thought he had a great personality. I assumed he was a born-again christian also (he has a video of himself playing drums at a church choir rehearsal), but over time I noticed he engaged in pre-marital sexual activity and sex related video themes started emerging. Someone left him a comment under one of his videos that the bible says not to have sex outside of marriage, to which he responded that he knows that (he seemed somewhat defensive, yet not rude - he's always gracious to commenters). Anyway, I'll be honest and admit that I also wondered about his dual lifestyle, although I do not outwardly judge people (I don't like to judge in my heart, either).

One night I thought the Lord told me to send him a message in his inbox that the Lord wanted Kevin's "full participation" and to basically give up fornication (with a scripture to go along with it). Since then, Kevin has never responded and I'm wondering if the Lord spoke to me at all. Maybe i was presumptuous and it was me judging him (even though I dreaded giving him the message and didn't want to do it)? I have been feeling a little guilty ever since (it has been weeks since then), everytime I think of sending him that message to give up his sex life.

Also, while listening to a christian radio program, one young lady had a prophetic vision in which the Lord was represented by a man with heterochromia (one eye color represented His divine side, and the other eye color represented His human side).

Now onto the dream:
Kevin invited me to sit down and talk with him (he sat behind his desk, I sat in front of his desk like a visitor). The room was well-lit. His work desk was in a chaotic environment of lots of chairs and other people (co-workers?) under crowded conditions. I sat across from him and was self-concious about having offensive breath. Somehow I ended up with gum in my mouth (the gum representing confidence that the breath is fresher/its an emotional crutch). He had one blue eye and the other gray. An older black man had stopped by and asked to see Kevin's eyes, and that's when I first noticed them (his eyes). The man wanted to see them because he said everyone in the office talked about them. As he (the older man) walked away he said his mother had eyes like that. Kevin said if that was so, he (the older man) would not have cared about his eyes. Overall, Kevin was nice but I was nervous and a little embarassed to talk to him about the sex outside of marriage thing, even in the dream. I knew that was what he wanted to confront me about. He was dressed in a light business top (short sleeves, I think) and I think some dark slacks (?).

Also, before we got to his office desk (no cubicles, just a desk in a sea of chairs and other workers around) I pushed a button on his TV to turn something on (?). He said he had done it to no avail before me. He was dressed casually during this time (different clothes).

I vaguely remember some stairs. I think I was watching him come up some stairs when he said he wanted to talk to me (?).
End.

I have prayed that the Lord would send people to give confirmation and deeper revelation of this dream, as the Holy Spirit leads.

HeatherOnia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The YouTube guru with heterochromia

Post by soulcry7 on Sat May 28, 2011 2:06 pm

I do not claim to be a dream interpreter. I do "get" things sometimes and that is what I am going to share with you. Discern it.

First off, I'd like to say that in the background part of your post, you sound very self conscious. The Bible does tell us to "judge" those that claim to be a brother in Christ. We are not to judge as far as giving sentence but to judge their lives according to what they do. 1 Corinthians 5:9-13, states very clearly this point. There is nothing wrong with you pointing out to this man, who calls himself a christian brother. I think the reason he hasnt responded is probably as simple as he just doesnt want to hear it and feels no need to respond.

The main thing that I got from the dream itself is that alot of it is about your self consciousness about the email you sent him. The clothes he was wearing, light top and black bottoms, stuck out to me as being half in the light and half in the dark, thinking he is ok to live that way. Which we all know you cannot do. Same as for the difference in eye color. I would say that you have done all you can do, which is giving him truth, and now back away and leave him. Sounds like you did what you were supposed to do and thats all you can do.
I would have nothing more to do with this person at all. Thats what I see, pray about it and let the Spirit guide you.

One more thing. I just recently went through a very similar thing with my own brother. He goes to church and yet has sex with his girlfriend. He is moving in with a man that is an alcoholic and an adulterer. I felt strongly that I needed to confront my brother with truth. I was met with anger and basically he said he knew but he was trying. He didnt want to hear it. I had to make the very hard decision to back away and currently I am having nothing to do with him. I pray for him and I gave him to God because I did what the Word required of me and there is nothing more I can do.
God Bless and I pray that the Holy Spirit will enlighten you to the truth you seek.

soulcry7

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HeatherOnia on Sat May 28, 2011 6:45 pm

Thank you, soulcry! I believe that you are spot on. It is true that I am very self-conscious and self-centered in a proud way. I meditate on the word to get my mind off of myself and on Christ where it belongs.

I think you are right about the young man, too, in every way. Another christian with a prophetic gift confirmed the same - that I was to deliver the message in love and then unsubscribe from his youtube channel.

I'm deciding not to be bothered if people do not want to receive the truth (delivered in a loving way). By worrying about their response it just goes to show that the real problem is my own pride, in caring more about what people think of me than what the Lord thinks of me.

God bless, and thank you for the additional confirmation (including your own personal experience). I'm resting easy now.

~Heather

HeatherOnia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:28 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top