REPOST-CURLED UP IN FETAL POSTION IN A WHITE CHURCH PEW??? short dream

View previous topic View next topic Go down

REPOST-CURLED UP IN FETAL POSTION IN A WHITE CHURCH PEW??? short dream

Post by Daisy on Fri May 27, 2011 5:24 pm

Ok, I dont remember all of this dream, but I do remember being in a more traditional church. It felt familiar to somewhere I have been IRL but I cant put my finger on it... I can remember seeing a few people in the foyer...but I was not IN that part of the dream. I was observing them, like watching a movie. I felt like one of them was the pastor, didn't recognize any of the people. Seemed like the others were trying to impress the pastor. Not sure why I thought that, body language didn't seem to give any clues and I couldn't hear what they were thinking. They were walking into the sanctuary. I was in a church pew...seemed as though I was up above the sanctuary, maybe like in a balcony...but I couldn't see out at all. I remember not even being able to sit up in this church pew. It was all white all around me. I was all cramped up in this pew, kind of in fetal position. I remember thinking, "There is just not enough room in here! They need to add on!"

Wondering what this could possibly mean. Any Ideas????

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: REPOST-CURLED UP IN FETAL POSTION IN A WHITE CHURCH PEW??? short dream

Post by tri_art_poet on Fri May 27, 2011 7:07 pm

since you were observing, may be that you serve as a spiritual covering (to pray for) this particular church/pastor....especially if you sensed people trying to impress the pastor.
perhaps your feeling of it not being big enough could be different issues that are pressing in on, or overhwleming/impacting this church/pastor.
fetal position...like a baby/youth... purity/innocence. your pure heart/concern. also could be a spirit of travail.
if the church was small, perhaps its going through a growth period (and especially if its more traditional) and you observed all the changes in the natural, which can be spiritual as well. (old turning new, need of change, etc.)

tri_art_poet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Sat May 28, 2011 5:16 am

Those are really good thoughts...thanks for commenting. I will def take them to prayer. I think I may have dreamt about this church before. I dont think I have ever actually been there. I will pray over this for sure. I was wondering if the pew I was curled up in, since I couldn't see out if it could mean something like not putting God in a 'box'?? I feel like the church was big, but for some reason I couldn't sit up, and I couldn't see out. I was all cramped up. Though I didn't feel clausterphobic (sp.) or anything. There just wasn't enough room. thank you

Last edited by Daisy on Sat May 28, 2011 6:03 am; edited 1 time in total

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Sat May 28, 2011 6:02 am

I think I remember my dream of this church from before. I think its possibly the same church, though I dont remember being in the actual sanctuary in this dream. For some reason I feel these two are connected. I remember a school being connected to this church. In this dream I was actually going to work at in the daycare portion of the school. The school had many classrooms, down two or three different hallways. These were regular classrooms with doors and windows. There were monitors in the hallways. The child-care portion was at the end of one of the hallways and it was 2 different rooms that were connected with a half wall between the two and all around them...the roof was that of a picnic covering at a park. There were not windows in this child-center. It was just a half wall, all the way around these two rooms, without windows it was open to the outside elements. It was nap-time and the kids were all sleeping on cots. Teachers were around. It was kinda dark, not very well lit. I got a job at this child-care portion.....Strange......

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Sat May 28, 2011 6:10 am

I have been wanting to put my daughter in a private christian school....its expensive so we haven't been able to do it yet. The private school I have wanted is actually connected to a certain church...not ours..I have heard great things about the christian college prep school, but not so much about the church. I always thought when my little guy is old enough to go to school maybe I could assist in the preschool area to get a good discount and to help with putting both my kids in the school and to help with the school bill. I wonder if this is either a warning not to pursue this in anyway?? Would really love some insight on this......

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tri_art_poet on Sat May 28, 2011 9:17 am

you are welcome
if you believe this is connected to the church/school for your child, then i would continue to pray for and about this church/pastor.
the fact that there were no windows/doors inthe daycare area could mean "no protection", or something similar about the kids being vulnerable.
the monitors--you mean people or like tv montors. regardless--what do monitors do? they watch. they show you things-- or in cases of people hall monitors--they tell whats going on..they can "see" (smile)
pray on that... the 'watching' part.
perhaps with it being dark--yes during nap time--...you being employed there, will be bring the light to that place.
your prayers will be break strongholds and deliverance to this area
while also giving you instruction on where to send your children
be blessed

tri_art_poet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Sat May 28, 2011 10:40 am

They were people hall monitors...these were only in the regular school parts, not the childcenter.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Sat May 28, 2011 7:09 pm

So much to think about!! Thanks SO much for your comments and your time....

Bless you!!! :hooray:

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tri_art_poet on Sun May 29, 2011 10:38 pm

you are welcome
yes a lot to digest
lack of monitors in some areas could mean places not being attended to/watched

many blessings!

tri_art_poet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Sat Jun 04, 2011 5:55 pm

Thanks so much for your thoughts! This has really shined some light on some things...yet I feel that there still may a tiny bit more revelation I'm missing to these 2 connecting dreams.

Anyone have any thoughts to share????

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tri_art_poet on Mon Jun 06, 2011 9:13 pm

i am learning more and more about the symbolism of dreams.
church is a place a comfort, and worship. a place of rest.
i would write down the common denominators of each dream and do some spiritual analyzing, instead of "actual".
for example, I had a dream where someone was standing next to me, but then leaned on me. i was told this could mean this person could be leaning on me spiritually in the time to come.
so daisy, my word to you and me both--think more spiritual. and not make it so deep :-)
windows/doors are opportunites. like God opening up windows and pouring out blessings. Or opening doors no man can shut.
reocurring or similar--God is speaking to you. perhaps even to answer prayers you have prayed...and you may not realize he is answering.
blessings

tri_art_poet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Thu Jun 23, 2011 6:28 pm

Very true...thank you for your encouraging words!!! After you posted this I have been pondering on this...and I think some of the pieces are coming together and I am getting understanding! Blessings to you too!!! :hooray:

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter Odhiambo on Mon Jun 27, 2011 6:35 pm

Daisy,

on your first dream

It seems you in this dream you were like the watchman, you were able to descern in the dream what was a miss that no one else could see so I believe in you taking a tep of faith and pray for the church/churches based on how you have been seeing the situations.

Peter Odhiambo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Mon Jun 27, 2011 8:28 pm

Thanks Peter! Great encouragement!!! happy dance

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:30 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top