same 2 Changing Faces in dreams, for over a year

View previous topic View next topic Go down

same 2 Changing Faces in dreams, for over a year

Post by tri_art_poet on Fri May 27, 2011 3:33 pm

What does it mean when you dream of situations, conversations with one person, but then their face turns into another face?
God is not the author of the confusion, so who is the "real person" with whom I should interact.
Neither of these people do I speak/talk to one. One person--we do not run in the same circle, and the other, I have not seen in over 10 years and would not have a reason to. (I tried to reach out to this person , find them, but no success yet--if they even respond)

Sometimes, its one person directly, and then other times, its the 2 people changing.
I started dreaming about both of these people last year..within 5-6 months of one another.

Need to put to rest.
Any counsel would be appreciated.

[b]

tri_art_poet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: same 2 Changing Faces in dreams, for over a year

Post by redeeminglove on Fri May 27, 2011 5:13 pm

This is NOT prophesy, but I have learned that when the faces/people change, God is showing me that the 1st one is who God using that person to represent the 2nd one... mostly because I would not pay attention if I dreamt of the second person.

Example: I dreamt of a tall blonde guy and he constantly said things that would end up happening in my brother's (who is a tall blonde as well) life (i.e a new school, rehab, giving me a big present).

Pray about this and ask God if this rings true for your life and what God is doing in your life. :)

rl

redeeminglove

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tri_art_poet on Fri May 27, 2011 7:11 pm

thanks a bunch
so what you are saying is that the first person (and perhaps who I dream of most) could be the one who God wants me to focus on?
and the 2nd person (who comes in and out) is just a representation of #1?
God is using #2, for some reason, to grab my attention?

thanks

tri_art_poet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by redeeminglove on Fri May 27, 2011 7:43 pm

I'm not sure at all. I just ask you to pray for God to show you. :) I just told you what I have experienced. :)

2 exampled (made up names)

I dreamt a drew a lot... drew was a representation of my brother fred (both were tall blondes and did not know each other).

i dreamt of daniel... daniel was a representation of jake (both voices in this instant sounded a lot alike even though as far as i knew, they did not know each other).

in both dreams they changed from the first person to the other because in my case, i would never had paid attention to jake or fred dreams.

now i know that if i dream of drew, it is really my brother and if i dream of daniel it is really jake.

this is just how God has shown me. please pray for God to show you, this could be totally off for you and God has another purpose for people switching to other people. :)

redeeminglove

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:12 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top