Recurring Dream - Someone please help

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Recurring Dream - Someone please help

Post by Josephine on Fri May 27, 2011 4:06 am

I have just joined this site and am really amazed by what am learning. Someone please help me on this. I have had this recurring dream that is now making me to be concerned. I have had it three times now. It is about being attacked at night in my house by strange people. In the first dream, they broke the door but did not manage to get it. In the dream I could see that I just woke up, half the door was broken but nothing was taken. After some time, I dreamt that these people had come again in a bigger number, managed to break the verandah door but did not manage to enter the house and I could hear them saying "we want the baby and we will go". (Note: my baby at that time was 7 months). Funny thing is that we opened the door but they did not enter its like something was preventing them from entering (note: we had anointed our house a few days earlier). After that second dream, I anointed the verandah also. The third dream these people came, a greater number this time, but did not manage to enter even the verandah they were just hovering around the yard, I could see a nephew of mine telling me to stay in the bathroom and not come out, strange thing is that even in the bathroom I could see what was happening outside (my bathroom is on the other side of the yard). Then all of a sudden I saw a lorry full of police come and dispersed those people. Please what could be the meaning of this.

Josephine

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Recurring Dream - Someone please help

Post by MaMaZ on Wed Jun 22, 2011 12:26 am

Hi sister just a word of encouragement I percieve you have great trust concerning the protection of God covering your sanctuary and all who dwell within. This is only received by your own belief, glory be to God for you sister, a song came to mind while reading your dream/vision and it goes like this.

If one of us could put a thousand to flight
Then two of us can send the legions fleeing
If one of us could put a thousand to flight
Then two of us can rout evil principalities

Chorus
For there are many of us here exalting the name of the LORD.
And in his name we declare our victory in spiritual war
We bind the powers of the air
While wielding the word as our sword
(Repeat)

KEEP watch over your gates the word of God will keep you and by your faith you will receive in Jesus name all the blessings and promises God gives unto all who abide in him. Your child is well protected by your faith in Christ she/he will be kept safe within the arms of the LORD, it is written, if God is for us who can be against us, keep the good fight of faith sister for with God nothing shall be impossible, Amen

happy dance Glory Be To God happy dance

MaMaZ

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Josephine on Wed Jun 22, 2011 1:05 am

Thank you so much my dear sister, as I read your message I felt in my spirit that this is a confirmation from God that all is well with me and mine. You are an angel sent from God to put my heart to rest. I glorify God, to Him I give all honor and praise. God bless you so much for obeying to relay this message. (To update on the recurring dream, after the police dispersed those people I have never had the dream again) Glory to God!

Josephine

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MaMaZ on Wed Jun 22, 2011 6:16 pm

Amen sister To God be all the Glory, blessed peace and the communion of the Holy Spirit keep you unto the coming day of our Lord and savior Jesus Christ, Hallelujah.

happy dance Glory Be To God happy dance

MaMaZ

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by I, A.M. on Fri Sep 30, 2011 1:38 pm

I annoint my home with oil & prayer, applying the blood of Jesus over my home. I bind up all forces of evil, demonic forces, evil spirits, principalities, powers, rulers of darkness and spiritual wickedness - in the name of Jesus. I loose ministering spirits of God and legions of God's warrior angels to protect my home & myself and my entire household members. I break every silver cord & lay line - in the name of Jesus - that tries to infiltrate my home & household. I am really glad that you annointed your home with oil - THATS what prevents those evil forces from entering. The oil is doing its job - in the name of Jesus. Keep doing it periodically. Because, yes, they DO want your baby. Someone around your area is practicing the occult. You need to bind up those evil spirits & all their forces - in the name of Jesus - every day, if I were you. In the name of Jesus, break all their silver cords & lay lines, and all the curses sent to your entire family. Pray in the Holy Spirit every day. It's hard to remember to bind up all these things daily, but remember, we aren't fighting against flesh & blood - but all those things mentioned above.

I, A.M.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Fri Sep 30, 2011 2:26 pm

Amen!

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Josephine on Sun Oct 02, 2011 10:58 pm

Thank you I, A.M. I try to rebuke and bind everyday. What I do not do everyday is anointing with oil though I anoint my children everyday and every night. I will make a point of anointing the house and also the compound. Even yesterday I remember Reverend told us to anoint even the gate and dare poverty and sickness to cross the line. God bless

Josephine

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:44 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top