REPOST: NEW Here can someone help with interpretation about Shoes and Falling

View previous topic View next topic Go down

REPOST: NEW Here can someone help with interpretation about Shoes and Falling

Post by wcgoggins on Thu May 26, 2011 10:09 pm

hello,
I am a believer but have never paid attention to my dreams until recently. I have been listening to a minstry's cds and the minister prays for those who are not dreaming to begin dreaming and to remember their dreams. Once I received that prayer for me, I have begun to dream. However, I am new at this and the problem is I usually don't understand the dreams.
This is the dream I had last night....
I was at some kind of meeting where there were a bunch of little girls there and some adults. I do not know what we were doing but I think we may have been in my old church. There was this little girl present (that I did not recognize) and she had on black shoes that were slick on the bottom like those for tap dancing. She was full of excitement and energy and she kept running around and since she was wearing slick shoes she kept falling. When she would fall it would distract everyone else and some of the little girls started to talk about her and say things that weren't nice. I too was standing in this crowd along with the others and I remember thinking to myself that she was somewhat annoying. Once I even saw the little girl in another location and she was running and slipped and fell down a set of long stairs. The dream ended with her being back in the original location where the little girls and other adults were standing and she fell again and landed on her back and as she looked up she blushed and her cheeks turned pink from embarrsement but she was still smiling. She seemed very innocent like..

I am seeking God right now about my job and my life and where he wants me. I'm also going through some personal growth and healing. I have been very weary looking for work and seeking God as to the location and place I should work and live.

wcgoggins

Last edited by lola21st on Fri May 27, 2011 1:05 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : forum guidelines - no references to external dream ministries)

wcgoggins

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: REPOST: NEW Here can someone help with interpretation about Shoes and Falling

Post by lola21st on Fri May 27, 2011 1:44 pm

Praise the Lord, wcgoggins! Welcome to the site! flower

The girl appears to be symbolic of someone who is young in the Lord and full of excitement but suffers setbacks because she's not properly equipped to do what she's attempting to do. Her setbacks become increasingly problematic (falls, then falls down stairs, then falls on her back) and it doesn't seem that she has received much support from those around her, she could've benefitted from guidance but nobody provided it, instead she was judged and considered an annoyance.

Being that the setting of this dream is at your old church, I wonder if this is related to a spiritual issue of the past?

The following scriptures came up in my spirit regarding this dream, I hope that they have meaning for you:

2 Corinthians 2:3-11
3 And I wrote this very thing to you, lest, when I came, I should have sorrow over those from whom I ought to have joy, having confidence in you all that my joy is the joy of you all. 4 For out of much affliction and anguish of heart I wrote to you, with many tears, not that you should be grieved, but that you might know the love which I have so abundantly for you.
5 But if anyone has caused grief, he has not grieved me, but all of you to some extent—not to be too severe. 6 This punishment which was inflicted by the majority is sufficient for such a man, 7 so that, on the contrary, you ought rather to forgive and comfort him, lest perhaps such a one be swallowed up with too much sorrow. 8 Therefore I urge you to reaffirm your love to him. 9 For to this end I also wrote, that I might put you to the test, whether you are obedient in all things. 10 Now whom you forgive anything, I also forgive. For if indeed I have forgiven anything, I have forgiven that one[a] for your sakes in the presence of Christ, 11 lest Satan should take advantage of us; for we are not ignorant of his devices.

Philippians 2:1-4
1 Therefore if there is any consolation in Christ, if any comfort of love, if any fellowship of the Spirit, if any affection and mercy, 2 fulfill my joy by being like-minded, having the same love, being of one accord, of one mind. 3 Let nothing be done through selfish ambition or conceit, but in lowliness of mind let each esteem others better than himself. 4 Let each of you look out not only for his own interests, but also for the interests of others.

Ephesians 4:31
31 Let all bitterness, wrath, anger, clamor, and evil speaking be put away from you, with all malice. 32 And be kind to one another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, even as God in Christ forgave you.

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top