Troubled by a dream for two months, when I think about it, I get nausia.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Troubled by a dream for two months, when I think about it, I get nausia.

Post by UNLIMITEDLOVE on Thu May 26, 2011 9:46 pm

Hi my name is Anabel,
I had a dream two months ago, and my friend who could interpret dreams could not interpret this one. When I think about the dream I get severe nausea.

I was in apartment buildings, it seemed as if I was in my brothers apartments, and were pools are normally located there was a pond. There were five women in my dream, all in which are family members, except for one, I never met, but it felt like she was my grandma. We were all dressed in white. Anyway, I saw the pond and I decided to go in, it was beautiful. There were so many turtles, I never seen so many turtles in my life. They were small and medium size. They were turtles from fresh water. They were in cracks of the edges of the pond between the ground and the pond. There were lily pads and flowers. I didn't want to swim because I was afraid to walk because I was afraid to step on these turtles so I swam towards the edge of the pond. (It had the structure of a pool but it was a pond). And all the little turtles walked up my hands and armed and play bit me, but didn't hurt and I laughed. Finally, I wanted to get out, so as I pressed on the edges of the pool with my hands to get out, I squished the little turtles because I heard shells crack. I began to cry, and I stopped and swam towards were my mom was leaning. she was leaning over the pool. I told her to give me her hand so I could get out of the pond, because I didn't want to lean on the edges of the pool to get out, because I didn't want to squish the turtles. So she extended her hand, and as she extended her hand a lizard crawled up her right arm and when the lizard got to her shoulder it turned into a snake and when it landed on the pond it got huge and bit my right arm. I was in pain and fear. When I got out of the pool I was bleeding so much, I didn't see the blood but I could feel it running down my right arm, and then I fainted, because it was poisonous in my dream. My mom said I was exaggerating in my dream, but she still helped me find shelter in a shady area and all the women were in a circle and I was in the middle. They all tried to heal me with a white towel but couldn't. Then, my arm stopped bleeding and it left a hole, inside it had white scales, I would pick at the hole with my hands and the scaled would fly out (this is where I get nausea, when I think of that hole with the white scales inside) and the scales that flew out would turn into food. I bit a scale in the dream and it was nasty! Then one of the girls grabbed the scale I bit and tasted it too, and then I woke. This dreams has been disturbing me for weeks.

UNLIMITEDLOVE

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Troubled by a dream for two months, when I think about it, I get nausia.

Post by Bekaki on Thu May 26, 2011 10:27 pm

This is my opinion, not any revelation, so pray about what I am about to say, and see if it rings true for you :)

Could it be that the multitude of small-sized turtles (you said they were all smallish, not large in size) could represent people? We often use phrases like 'hard-shelled' to describe people who have a protective layer under which they 'hide' themselves for protection, people who have been hurt in the past. The fact they are in fresh water, rather than salt water, immediately makes me think of purity and cleanliness - these people could be Christians. Maybe baby Christians (size) or Christians who have been hurt and have withdrawn a little for protection from being hurt in the past? The fact that, in this dream, you didn't want to hurt them and were careful, could indicate that you realised this about them, that they needed care. They were playing with you - they trusted you.

You accidently hurt one of them and its shell was cracked as a result, this could mean you hurt someone, represented by this turtle. You didn't mean to do so, but it happened. You didn't want to do any more damage, so you asked for help from someone outside the situation, to get you out. The fact that your mother, in the dream, is both your mother and offers her right hand/arm to help you, would suggest to me that the person contacted is someone of authority. I know the right arm/hand/shoulder in Scripture usually denotes power and authority (for instance, Jesus sits at the right hand of the Father).

A lizard appeared and then turned into a poisonous snake. This may suggest that the advice you were given by this person may have looked ok, and harmless, but turned out to be the opposite, as it not only turned into a snake, but bit you and drew blood. You didn't see the blood, but you felt it - if something akin to what I have outlined above has happened, perhaps you didn't see the results of what has transpired, but you have felt it - conscience? Or perhaps it is as simple as classic serpent imagery - you cracked a shell, and instead of turning to help, you walked away, allowing Satan to take a bite of you? Your mother in the dream thought you were exaggerating - the person to whom you turn was sceptical of your feelings, your conscience's pulling?

The women in the circle trying to heal you with the white towel certainly makes me think Christians, as the towel is white and they are in a circle, trying to help you but being unable to for some reason. Now your arm stops bleeding on its own but you are left with an open wound with scales within, obviously related to the bite - the poisonous snake has left something behind. Something that is 'not right'. When you pick at it, when you agitate it, rather than getting it treated, some of those scales fly out as food. You taste one, it is unpleasant, not good for eating. The fact that someone else eats one indicates that this problem is affecting more than yourself, but also others?

I don't know how much of this makes sense to you...like I said, I am only interpreting the images, seeing how they may fit together as a whole. Only you through prayer and contemplation, can say if I'm right or completely off LOL but from what i see, it seems as though something has happened, it has in turn caused a problem which is not yet rectified and is causing a ripple effect. It needs to be 'treated'...

Bekaki

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by UNLIMITEDLOVE on Fri May 27, 2011 12:40 pm

Hi Bekaki,

That is very good interpretation, I will pray about it. As of now I can think of a couple of things that hurt me and stayed and I believe I do need to get that fixed. The baby Christians can be my family members whom I teach the Bible too, since we don't have a home church yet. And I have addiction problem that I am still getting delivered from. I don't have any spiritual leaders or guides to give me advice so I go to people older than me, but are baby Christians and their advice are not helpful. I just go to Jesus, but I don't really tell anyone anything regarding my problems. It's hard sometimes, so I cover it up like it does not effect. However, the devil knows that issue that I have not treated and he attacks me through dreams. Thank You. I need to keep praying about this matter. I am afraid to tell me people about my issue.

UNLIMITEDLOVE

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Bekaki on Fri May 27, 2011 9:34 pm

Hi Anabel :)

From what you've said here, it does sound like parts of what I said above may be accurate. Yeah the covering-up is not helping the matter, which is what I thought the picking of the wound/scales meant, that it is unhealed and you've not yet taken that step for healing. Don't be discouraged. Although this dream 'could' be seen as negative, in a way it is positive, as it is showing you the problem, making you more aware of it. It's like God is saying, 'hey, this has gotta be fixed!' but when He does such things, He does so out of LOVE, not in condemnation, He wants to help you. I know it can be difficult talking to people about some of our deeper problems, fearing we will be judged and treated differently. But there ARE believers out there who truly exude the Love of Christ, such an amazing thing to see. I will pray that God brings at least one of them into your life very soon! And that He guides you and your family to a wonderful Congregation!

Blessings to you, sister!

Bekaki

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by UNLIMITEDLOVE on Sat May 28, 2011 12:15 pm

Hi Bekaki,

Thank you, and yes your dream interpretation is pretty accurate. I believe the Lord is going to heal me and deliver me. Thank you for your prayers and encouragement. God Bless you! And I hope the Lord keeps anointing you and blessing you as a dream interpreter :) your words of encouragement helped a lot. Again, thank you kindly..

UNLIMITEDLOVE

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Sun May 29, 2011 12:02 am

Hi Bella -

I have a question - what was your mother's relationship like with your ex, did they get along? Did she approve of the marriage?

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by UNLIMITEDLOVE on Sun May 29, 2011 11:40 am

lola21st-

They did not get a long, my mom would judge him a lot, in fact she was the number one cause of why we got into arguments. When I was pregnant she made it very hard in my relationship. He would try to make this right with her in the beginning but that pursuit for him to be accepted turned into great rancor.

UNLIMITEDLOVE

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by UNLIMITEDLOVE on Sun May 29, 2011 11:45 am

Oh and one more thing, she actually in the beginning wanted him to marry me because we had a son. She told me, that if I was pregnant and he was gonna be around he needed to put a ring on my finger. And I didn't pressure him, in fact, when I became pregnant and after my son, I told him I was not gonna have relations if we were not going to get married...so weeks passed by and he eventually propose, when we officially divorce he said, he felt obligated by mom and me. That we "forced" him...and I left it alone...the marriage was never based on love. So he blames my mom for the downfall of our relationship, but I believe we all had a role in this awful experience including his mom.

UNLIMITEDLOVE

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Sun Jun 05, 2011 9:24 am

I have a different take on this dream.

They did not get a long, my mom would judge him a lot, in fact she was the number one cause of why we got into arguments.

when we officially divorce he said, he felt obligated by mom and me. That we "forced" him...and I left it alone...the marriage was never based on love. So he blames my mom for the downfall of our relationship, but I believe we all had a role in this awful experience including his mom.

I asked the question above because I think that the alligator/snake actually symbolizes your ex. Overall, I think the pond represents a time in your life where you saw something that seemed attractive but it also brought with it difficulties that you didn't anticipate involving other people. I agree that the turtles in this case may represent Christians, they may represent Christians in your life whom you have/currently teach, pray for, prophesy over, etc.

The wound is the wound that your ex inflicted on you through this experience it bit your arm which is sometimes symbolic for our work (in your case, modeling and teaching others about Christ). The serpent started with your mother just it sounds a lot of arguments started with your mother as the topic and by the end of the argument, it's you who was hurt. This open wound remains unhealed and despite the efforts of your mother and other women in your life, the complete healing can only come from God. The "food" from the wound is the food of experience, sharing it (your testimony) with others so that they learn from it (are nourished). It tastes nasty because it was a nasty/unpleasant experience that others won't want to experience, they can learn from your trial.

The scripture that came to me when I read your dream is Psalm 147:3 -
3 He heals the brokenhearted
And binds up their wounds.

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by UNLIMITEDLOVE on Fri Jun 24, 2011 2:51 pm

Hi Lola21st-

Wow that makes perfect sense!!! thank you for that, and it's so true, sometimes I want to tell women my testimony but it's so bitter and recent that I have so much trouble talking about it. And women in my life tell me that I have to get over (thinking that by them saying that will help me!) but it doesn't, I know the Lord is my healer!! Thank you so much!! I finally have peace regarding this dream...God Bless you!

UNLIMITEDLOVE

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:16 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top