what does this mean?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

what does this mean?

Post by jenifer505 on Thu Nov 13, 2008 10:22 am

I have had similar dreams of this nature, me always protecting others from demons and exercizing demons out of my family members and a person I dont even know. My last one was I am walking with these people I dont know and cannot see and they are afraid of walking through this tunnel made of like stone or cement, but it is smooth never the less. And I feel this great strength inside me from the Lord. So we walk on and outside of the tunnel is these owl statures on both sides and I think to myself how sad it is that they have theses statues of these owls and I have the real owl with me on my shoulder. Then we reach the end of the tunnel that is now a old graveyard with big headstones and behind the headstones I see demons(black figures) jump out and try to scare us and I tell them to leave in the Name of Jesus right now! And they go and are afraid. Then I wake up. But in this dream things look old and the graveyard has leaves on the ground and the trees in this graveyard have barely any leaves, like it is fall or something. The entire time I am in the dream I feel a little afraid, but my strenght inside that the Lord gives me is great, like NOTHING could hurt me at all. What does this mean? thank you bunches, Jenifer

jenifer505

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: what does this mean?

Post by dreamster on Thu Nov 13, 2008 10:40 am

hi j,sounds like u hav a intersession/deliverence ministry,are you going thru a time of transition,you hav a gift of wisdom,is there something coing to an end in your life?[graveyard] an end of a season,let me know wat works 4 u flower D

a merry heart, does good likea medicene, [ new international dee version,NIDV]

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jenifer505 on Thu Nov 13, 2008 10:48 am

I am not in ministry although I need to be. We are going through a transition with my work not being so plentiful and facing bankruptcy. I am a bit at my wits end with this situation. I have aked the Lord for guidence and now I am going to fast about what he wants me to do about this. Thank you so much and pray for me, Jenifer

jenifer505

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Thu Nov 13, 2008 11:13 am

Yeah you really do Jennifer. The Lord is showing you that you will be working with it in the near near. Let us pray regarding your situation.

Father,

In the name of Jesus we lift up Jenifer505 before you and speak prosperity into her life with an overflow of abundance. Father I thank you that you have watched over her and protected her in every way and that the blood of Jesus is over her person, family, home, property, finances, bank account, children, friends and all other areas of her life. Father we come against any spirit that is not of you as you give us ALL authority over the enemy and nothing will by any means hurt us. Satan we come against you right now, any of your underlings that would try to prevent properity in finances over Jenifer and her family. We bind you and render you mute, useless and prevent you from physical manifestation in her life. We send you to the feet of Jesus right now in Jesus name. We speak a blessing over Jenifer that she would find uncommon favor in God and in man and that she would find extra finances when she needs them. She will lack for no good thing and that all responsibilities are met and that all bills are paid and there will still be a surplus at the end of the month. Even in these trying times Lord she will find an abundance. Father we thank you that you are working on her behalf and we give you all the praise and the glory in Jesus name!

your servant,

Connie huggins

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Thu Nov 13, 2008 11:23 am

:okay: wow WAT A GREAT PRAYER CONNIE,the tunnel was smooth,so im thinking that wateva youre going thru will pan out,i was in crisis 2 months ago,but turned the corner,so 2 speak,sometimes we hav to go thru,not around,the lord is wiv take heart,

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jenifer505 on Thu Nov 13, 2008 1:46 pm

Thank you all so much! what a beautiful prayer. I prayed it also. I know that the Lord is with me in this time and I thank God for praying friends like you! Thank you soooo much again! Jenifer praiseGod

jenifer505

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Thu Nov 13, 2008 4:24 pm

we are family all my brothers sistas and me, :afro: flower D

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Thu Nov 13, 2008 5:49 pm

Amen to that Dreamster and Jenifer, it was my pleasure.

God bless,

Connie :cmere:

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 9:47 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum