This may be to easy to interepet but I'm missing simple meaning like mouth and praying circle any suggesting

View previous topic View next topic Go down

This may be to easy to interepet but I'm missing simple meaning like mouth and praying circle any suggesting

Post by aprsnoop on Thu May 26, 2011 7:29 am

I had a dream last night that I was coming from I not sure were. I ended up at the hospital. (it was like everyone was waiting for me) my mom was in the bed, mouth open unconscious. There were people in a circle form I did not reconzied anyone there accept my older brother. I placed my hand on his back (as to acknowledge him) and then I joined the circle. I remember everyone in the circle praying for her, my breathing was bad. During the dream this happen several times the same way. scratching chin

aprsnoop

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: This may be to easy to interepet but I'm missing simple meaning like mouth and praying circle any suggesting

Post by Dreamert00 on Thu May 26, 2011 6:05 pm

Is your mom sick in real life? Do y'all attend different churches?

Dreamert00

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: This may be to easy to interepet but I'm missing simple meaning like mouth and praying circle any suggesting

Post by aprsnoop on Thu May 26, 2011 10:36 pm

Yes She is sick but never share with us her condition. I attend church on a regular basis she does not. the funny thing about the dream is I do not have difficulty breathing my sister does. I can not put my finger on this odvious dream. Any Suggestions?

aprsnoop

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Thu May 26, 2011 10:42 pm

Just thoughts, not an interpretation...

Two things about this dream stand out to me...first, I wonder if this isn't a literal prophetic dream where at some point you may be part of a group that does have prayer over her? Also, sometimes we dream from someone else's perspective. The fact that you were breathing lilke your sister does - is it possible that you were seeing in this dream from her perspective?

Again, these are just thoughts, not a spirit filled interpretation.... flower

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamert00 on Thu May 26, 2011 11:13 pm

Points: Jesus and the heavenly host of angels are interceeding on her behalf. Just my thoughts. Seek more into her condition, see if it's something with her lungs. You having difficulty breathing in the dream could be a confirmation to her mouth being opened. I wonder if your mom is aware of what is fully going on with her since she was unconscience.

Dreamert00

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aprsnoop on Fri May 27, 2011 6:57 am

Greetings lola21 and Dreamert00 you both have triggered results as I was reading your God given interpretation. (My God!! God is Good) Ok, it is prophetic. I believe when I prayer the Holy Spirit's anointing breaks yokes. God was showing me to interceed with other believers with that same faith and anointing. As for her mouth being opened and me having difficulty breathing is actually her who have the difficulty breathing because she has sleep apnea.

Thank you sooo much I know now what to do.

aprsnoop

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamert00 on Fri May 27, 2011 7:20 am

happy dance I felt the anointing as I read your post. I'm so happy for you, just know Jesus is there as well, He represented your brother in the dream. Peace, & Healing to your mom :)

Dreamert00

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Fri May 27, 2011 12:58 pm

Praise God, I'm glad for you that you now have the understanding and know what the next steps should be. God is good!

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aprsnoop on Fri May 27, 2011 10:03 pm

It was Prophetic!!! Today around 12:30pm my sister called me and asked me to meet her at her Doctor's office at 3:00pm I told her ok. When I got there I saw her legs and feet was very swollen, and she had a hard time walking and breathing. When we made it into the dr office she was telling me the medicine the dr prescribe is not working and she is frustrated and very discouraged. When she was called in the back the dr. listen to her heart and lungs and saw how swollen her feet and legs were. the dr said "I know you are struggling to breath and we going to admit you into the hosptial. She got admitted and me and her family sat with her. before leaving me and her two daughters and her husband formed a circle and prayed for her.
My sister told me she spoke to our mother the night before and my mother told her to go to the hospital since she is retaining fluid, however my sister wanted to wait to see her doctor.

I see now in the dream it was my sister in the bed and it was my mother's mouth who was telling her want she needs to do.
The good news is God is in control and I totally trust Him. She under doctor care and being monitored. the bad news is
I got to admit that I was way off in that intrepretation and I feel I need to go back to the drawing board in figuring out meanings.
My question is how can one tell the difference between a prophetic dream and a regular dream? :imconfused:

aprsnoop

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamert00 on Sat May 28, 2011 5:41 am

Slow down. We not given the devil no play what God is not the author of confusion. Remember the king had dreams about a cow? Daniel said it was about a famine that was coming. The king was confused but Daniel knew God. We know Guys too happy dance The dream was manifested and on point. You said your sister is the one with the breathing problem not you. You had the interpretation all along. As dreamers we want full details, but God intend for us to trust Him in a upcoming episode. He showed you the dream and the outcome was to pray. We cover you're sister with the Blood of Jesus and trust God with the parts we don't understand. laugh I speak peace in your life so that your prayers won't be hindered. Stay encouraged, remember Jesus is in the midst. We love you and thank God for not leaving you ignorant concerning your family. Just Smile Anyway :)

Dreamert00

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Sat May 28, 2011 6:36 am

It takes time...

The first thing to determine is whether or not your dream is from God or from your soul. For me, if the dream content is a mishmash of the prior day's events it's usually a soulish dream (Ecc 5:3).

A prophetic dream can be literal or symbolic. A literal prophetic dream is what your dream was - it was realistic and short. A symbolic prophetic dream is filled with symbolism.

Mia has some teachings regarding this topic - I couldn't find them immediately but will post them as I come across them (if anyone else knows where they're located, please feel free to post a link).

Bless You

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aprsnoop on Sat May 28, 2011 7:22 am

Thank you lola21st I will do the reasearch on the topic. Dreamert00 Thank you for that prayer I receive it in the name of Jesus. You are correct as well because God is NOT the author of confusion thank you for reminding me of that! Also God showed me the dream and the outcome was to PRAY!!! Amen!! I am one who Trust God regardless if I don't understand, I Trust Him! And Since God delivered me on Good Friday I've been SMILING NONE STOP! wink Thank you both for your help big hug 2

aprsnoop

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 9:00 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top