changed my flight ??? and betrayal

View previous topic View next topic Go down

changed my flight ??? and betrayal

Post by Angelwings on Wed May 25, 2011 11:51 am

I went to California with a few of my family members (mom, my children, aunts and uncles)...to visit my cousin. One of my aunts and uncle that was with me are his parents. It seemed to be just a normal family vacation...sight seeing and all that.
At some point in this dream I was at my cousins house with his wife and daughter. The rest of my family was gone, I don't know where. I believe my children were with me but i did not see them.
While I was hanging out in the living room with his wife and daughter...I looked up and saw my cousin standing in a doorway that over looked the city. I could see hills as well, sort of your typical California scenery. (I've never been to Cali in real life.) He was standing in the doorway admiring the view but I noticed the sky was dark and I could see storm clouds....it was day time but it was dark outside just like when a storm is approaching. I made the comment about how dark is was and it looked like a really bad storm. My cousins demeanor was very relaxed, sort of passive and not fazed by the approaching storm.
Then he says to me in a nonchalant way....."Oh, I changed your flight schedule. I want to take you and the kids to the movies"
I was very surprised and a little concerned because I was supposed to leave with the rest of the family who was not there, and return home to my husband. At that time I called my mother and told her what my cousin did and she was upset. She started to tell my aunt, which is my cousins mother, and my aunt was even more upset and felt betrayed. I couldn't believe he did that without telling or asking.
I felt as though there were already some tension between my cousin and his parents and what he did seemed to be the straw that broke the camels back, and everyone was just so so disappointed and upset.
the end scratching chin

Last edited by Angelwings on Fri Sep 30, 2011 10:58 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : title/edit title)

Angelwings

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: changed my flight ??? and betrayal

Post by dreamster on Thu May 26, 2011 1:35 am

hmmmm interestg drm ,, i wonda if the approchg storm is a family issue gonna boil ova, it wood seem sum meddleing goin on that affects u directly, let me kno,,,,,,,,,,,,, D ,,, the centre of the universe lol!

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelwings on Thu May 26, 2011 4:57 am

the centre of the universe lol!

hahahaha. your too much!!

Hmmmm. I didn't think of meddling, that's interesting though. I thought betrayal of course. The word arrogance came to mind as well. But I don't have a direct relationship with this cousin. That throws me off. But the other relatives in the dream (my mom, his parents, other aunt and uncle) they are very very close to each other.

Angelwings

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Thu May 26, 2011 3:40 pm

lol! yes ,,,,um i kno how familys behind the scenes an even scheme , jus take sum time 2 ponder recent events ova the last year ,,see if u can descern any anomillies or situations that show ther interferance, ,,,,,,,,,,, D,, private eye on the job, undacova,,

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelwings on Fri Sep 30, 2011 10:59 am

bumping this up because I THINK I know what this is about but I need confirmation.

Angelwings

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Fri Sep 30, 2011 1:10 pm

Your cousin in the dream Angelwings could represent someone else also. Keep that in mind. Just a thought. I have to agree with the Dreamster here. God bless.

Love in Jesus,

Connie

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Fri Sep 30, 2011 1:29 pm

Wings, I had a similar dream but mine was at a bus station and the ominous weather was 3 or 4 tornados that turned into men!
Maybe my dream was about your dream? If it is, you'll defeat the tornados!
Really, I don't know. I agree with what everyone else says. I just thought I'd let you know about it just in case because your dream really reminded me of mine.

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelwings on Sat Oct 01, 2011 8:40 am

Dove-Solutions wrote:Your cousin in the dream Angelwings could represent someone else also. Keep that in mind. Just a thought. I have to agree with the Dreamster here. God bless.

Love in Jesus,

Connie

that's what I was thinking...I've been sensing a betrayal amongst my family. It's sort of a touchy subject but this cousin in my dream in real life is Buddhist...I'm not close to him really.
I have another aunt who was raised pentecostal but has been living a worldly life for many years, but now she has been trying to find herself "spiritually"...problem is she's been poking her nose in New Age stuff but mixing it with her christian beliefs. we use to be very close but since getting involved in this new age she's done some rotten stuff to a lot of the family.
I also have another cousin who I am VERY close to who has backslid en and I've been ministering to her....and warned her of my aunts beliefs, that they are not biblical. I've been sharing with her because she's been torn about going back to church...I didn't get into it too much, just made her aware of the new age junk that a lot of Christians have been adapting into their lifestyles and wanted her to be able to spot if she sees it.
I have been feeling coldness and distance from both my aunt and cousin now....I have a deep concern and something in me feels that something was said. Betrayal! because I warned my cousin out of love and concern...but I dont know why I feel this.
what do you think?

Angelwings

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelwings on Sat Oct 01, 2011 8:48 am

hind'sfeet wrote:Wings, I had a similar dream but mine was at a bus station and the ominous weather was 3 or 4 tornados that turned into men!
Maybe my dream was about your dream? If it is, you'll defeat the tornados!
Really, I don't know. I agree with what everyone else says. I just thought I'd let you know about it just in case because your dream really reminded me of mine.

was it somewhere on this site that I read that those tornados that turned in to men were symbolic of something, like persons or assignments sent by the enemy but you took hold of them before they can do damage and defeated them? I have to go back and read.
But I can see what your talking about....just trying to put my thoughts into words today have been a struggle for some reason. lol!

This cousin of mine that I'm close to has been like a sister to me all my life....but we have NEVER been in an argument or anything. but the pass few years since I've given my heart to the Lord there's a distance that's between us now.

I came back to edit this last part because after I posted this the Lord laid it upon my heart to commit to praying for my cousin everyday this month starting today, not the one in the dream. I even sent her a note asking if she has a special request.

Angelwings

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 5:09 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top