A tidal wave coming down I5 freeway from Tornado's in Midwest.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A tidal wave coming down I5 freeway from Tornado's in Midwest.

Post by steadygaze on Wed May 25, 2011 6:33 am

Hello and Blessings

Dream

I had people coming to me for healing and they were people who were wounded from the tornado's that hit the Midwest. Some had eye problems and some had different parts of the body where the Tornado's struck them that needed healing. All of a sudden I see a tidal wave coming down the I5 Freeway and I went to warn the church that I saw a tidal wave coming down the I5 freeway and it was coming Washington or Canada that was from the Midwest Tornado's and that we need to get ready for it to hit because many people are coming to get healing from the Lord. It seemed the churches did not listen and I saw myself out there praying for the wounded.

It was like two events that were going to hit a wave of people, and a tidal from the Tornado's from the Midwest. I know it could be a spiritual tidal wave or a real one. So in prayer because I saw it moving way up ahead before its time to hit us.

Thanks for any insight you might have.

steadygaze

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A tidal wave coming down I5 freeway from Tornado's in Midwest.

Post by Linda Irish on Wed May 25, 2011 9:30 am

Well I am from Northern California and God has been giving me huge flood dreams for the west coast for ages....many of them show the waters being held back as I climb up the path to the mountain home...some showed people drowning below us in the valley as we kept walking to the top of the mountain.
In some I am diving in to save others as the evil one is trying to scare or kill me. My dreams of flooding waters were so many that I told my husband a couple of years ago that i want a boat on top of my home....but one thing we did do is buy a second home in the mountains...that God led us to a few years ago. I5 goes right through our little town. I say pray ~ intercede for Gods divine will. amen

Linda Irish

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Linda Irish on Wed May 25, 2011 10:28 am

MANY FLOODING WATER DREAMS CALIFORNIA WEST COAST

Many Flooding Water Dreams in California by Linda Irish on Mon Oct 26, 2009 8:05 pm

.Hi...God has been talking to me in dreams for over 25 years...I have never felt pressed to understand more than I know, until recently. I have always felt happy and a feeling that I am loved and God is reaching out to me ,,, I have several dreams that I always felt God would show me what they mean in His perfect timing.....

Lately I feel I want more answers and I want them now.....Also I feel strongly as brothers and sisters in Christ Jesus, we are all parts of the body being led to come together in a way that is pleasing to God. I want to share a few dreams that God has given me and ask for divine understanding as God leads.

dream 1. I saw through my large little squared picture window....a large brown thick haired bear, grabbed a eagle as it was flying by and tore it in to two parts and then I awoke. (maybe 18 mos ago)

dream 2. I drove my little daughter to town...our little town of Red Bluff, when we arrived the streets and sidewalks were covered with leopard skin and even the tops of the treese were covered with leopard skin...and I awoke (maybe 24 months ago)

dream 3. A man is leading out of the huge valley that we live in...(in real life I live in the Northern California in a huge valley) as I am climbing the hill out of the valley almost near the top....all of a sudden I wonder about who is leading me, as it becomes clear to me that the valley will flood and people will die.
approximately 10 mos. ago.

dream 4. I am in a big hotel having a lot of fun with my family and loved ones...we have been there for quite some time...I take a walk to the lobby and I see my aunt Louise sitting on a couch there ...I sit also. She has a baby on her lap, somehow I feel that this is my baby, maybe my grandchild. For a moment I am distracted and I can see through the huge windows that a horrible storm is taking place outside, and I know(from God) that people are dying. The manager of the hotel comes over to us and tells us that our stay is over and we must leave immediately. My aunt hands me the baby and leaves....I wonder, how will I be able to go upstairs and get all my things If I am taking care of this baby? ....and I wake up.
dream 5. I am sharing a house with others to save money...it is a big sacrifice....a big flood comes and the walls are caving in and the water is rising...the water is powerful and moving rapidly and powerfully. The house is falling apart....I have jumped into the water to escape...but then I feel I must go back to help the others...when I do the enemy dives in and attacks me in the water, It is evil and I break away. The enemy is on one side and the water is rising...the people in the home who live with us are on the other side and I awake.
dream 6, About 2.6 years ago or more. A big flood is coming...everyone is afraid, the waters are coming in a huge wall....but all of a sudden the wall stops just short of a path along the mountain that leads to a home on higher ground...there is a huge wall of water just standing there...I can see the fish swimming in it and it just stands until I reach the little house on the hill and I wake up

Linda Irish

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Linda Irish on Wed May 25, 2011 10:32 am

These are just some of the prophetic dreams that God has given me regarding the flooding. I now have a summer home in the mountains out of the flood zone.....I attribute that to the leading of the Holy Spirit.
I also try to keep my car full of gas and have a "go bag" always packed for an emergency.....If I dont go in the rapture first, I'd like to be prepared. (smile) amen

Linda Irish

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by steadygaze on Wed May 25, 2011 1:55 pm

Hi Linda I remember you from the other forum from a long time ago.

I know many people including myself who have had tons of dreams about the California being under water etc.

This is about the Tornado's forming this Tidal wave and it is coming from the north not the south and it is coming down I5 freeway. So we just pray into it.

Thanks for sharing.

steadygaze

View user profile

Back to top Go down

I dreamed of the Same Tidal wave Hitting California. had it almost 2 or 3 months ago

Post by Denise_Oli on Wed May 25, 2011 2:33 pm

@ Linda. HI. I am new to this site, I just yesterday night posted a dream I had the night before. But what i wanted to tell you was that, ever since I gave my life to the Lord, I have also had prophetic dreams. Many of them including the antichrist and torture chambers and also the fall of America. I have been having them more recently now. And I had a dream of California being in a Tidal Wave or tsunami, But i believe it was a Tidal wave. I too was in a hotel room with my family.. I will post what i wrote of my dream... I know its long.. Im sory, But these areall in the same catergory and are all very similar. .. here is the dream...
I dreamed I was in a hotel room with two of my sisters. I donít know how but I knew we were in California. Each of my two sisters were in a different room getting dressed and ready to go somewhere. I went into the restroom I think I was fixing my hair or primping myself. When I got out of the restroom I saw a red plastic cup with water. I picked it up to drink it because I was really thirsty. So I drank a big gulp of water and immediately spit it out and threw up. I discovered the water was contaminated. It was undrinkable and filled with dirt, pubic hairs, and something else disgusting but I really donít know what the 3rd thing in there was. So then I proceeded to walk to the living room like if nothing had happened and I had totally forgotten that I had just drank dirty water. So I get to the living room and I see my two sisters(one was actually my niece but in my dream she was considered my sister) on the floor sitting on a carpet watching a turned off T.V. that was brown and looked like it was one of the first T.Vs made. So I asked them,Ē What are you doing? Why arenít yíall getting ready? Donít you want to go somewhere? Itís so beautiful outside.Ē They shrugged their shoulders while still staring intently at the turned off T.V. So I asked them,Ē Well, where do you want to go? Itís such a beautiful day today.Ē While I said that, the sun rays were shining through the closed curtains. They still could not make any kind of decision or make up their minds so I finally said one last time,Ē Come on get up. Look itís so beautiful outside.Ē I then opened the front door to show them and when I did this, I saw a huge Tsunami coming over the Beach where people were playing and sitting in the sand (the hotel I was at was on the front of the beach). And I became frightened because I saw people who were in the water go under the huge crashing waves because it went way over their heads. I also saw people trying to surf the waves but did not succeed and fell into the water (their surf boards were white). I was horrified. I could only see the peopleís hands sticking out of the water and I knew they were dead. This tsunami was huge. It was even bigger than the one that just hit Japan. The waves were huge and rocking back and forth but in a perfect order one after the other. So then the water started rising up very high. Up to where my room level was. I donít remember what floor I was on. All I know was that I was up on a high floor level. Maybe like at the top of a very high building since I was looking out the door but looking down. Any ways, the water rose all the way up to the rooms and windows. Everything was getting flooded and going under water except for my room. The water missed my room and my sisters and I inside were saved. Suddenly a woman washed up to my door and I talked to her quickly as the waves washed her into my room. I do not remember what we talked about. When the waves of the water washed her into my room, still no water came in. I then quickly tried to close the door but the wind from the tsunami (or could have been a huge tidal wave) was so strong that I struggled to close the door. Then I felt a breeze and water sprinkled onto my face. But oddly, I was not afraid anymore. It felt refreshing, calm and I felt relaxed. I then closed the door and that is when I woke up. I woke up scared and in a daze of what I had just dreamed. During the whole time that the tsunami or tidal wave was hitting everywhere, (I call it between those two names because those are the two names that came to mind when I woke up) the sun was still shining very bright and the sky was very blue and the clouds were very white and actually beautiful. This dream was very heavy. When I have these sorts of dreams from the Lord, I wake up feeling heavy and very drained and exhausted like I need to go back to sleep and rest more.

Denise_Oli

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelwings on Wed May 25, 2011 2:41 pm

wow steadygaze, amazing dream...not sure what it means but I am going to pray about it. so much going on..so much praying

Angelwings

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Wed May 25, 2011 3:25 pm

Maybe a partial manifestation of this dream. The Joplin, MI tornado took over 100 lives on May 22nd and last night Oklahoma City (where I live) and the surrounding areas were inindated with 4 or 5 large storm cells. There were fatalities but not as many as in Joplin, which by the way got hit again yesterday. We need to pray for all those affected. I personally did not have any problems but many here did.

Love in Jesus,

Connie

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Linda Irish on Wed May 25, 2011 3:34 pm

Steadygaze, Canada and washington are North of me~ as is oregon... but you are saying they originate in the midwest, right?. In the dream the storm was coming from the north ~ thats what I thought you were saying. is that right?

Linda Irish

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Linda Irish on Wed May 25, 2011 11:15 pm

Would like to know a little more details about your dream if possible. thanks. God Bless

Linda Irish

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by steadygaze on Wed May 25, 2011 11:20 pm

Linda,

All I can say is that, " The tidal wave was coming from Canada, Washing state." It was caused by the winds from the Tornado, the people that came for healing were from the Midwest. Hope this helps take care.

By the way I live in Oregon.

Blessings

steadygaze

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Linda Irish on Wed May 25, 2011 11:25 pm

I am just south of you but we have a summer home just really close to the Oregon border....in Adin. have you ever heard of that? Anyways, We had 3 yes three tornadoes today, at 5:30 tonight and that is very rare in California. One of them was very close to where my son's family lives here in the Northstate. I want to be alert with oil in my lamp....thanks for sharing :) God Blessl!!!

Linda Irish

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Thu May 26, 2011 4:42 am

Could that be the airfronts from the North?

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Linda Irish on Thu May 26, 2011 6:42 am

I didnt think of that Dove but i will be watching the weather station as see how they explain it. we had three tornadoes in the north state, not in my city but surrounding a city north of us where my sons family lives. It is only the second time in 30 years that I have ever heard of a tornadoe being in our area....still
I know there will be a catastrophic water problem here in California, and will be in prayer. Thanks for all the input everyone, and for sharing steadygaze.

Linda Irish

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by steadygaze on Thu May 26, 2011 6:47 am

Your welcome hon. I just know when God reveals I pray and watch. Just like in the days of Moses He prayed for His people and God moved on behalf of the intercession. Just think of how awesome our Beloved is to show us ahead of time to pray and intercede. I love Him so much.

Blessings to you dear one have a wonderful day. huggins

steadygaze

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Linda Irish on Thu May 26, 2011 8:51 am

yes God is so awesome to do this for us.

Linda Irish

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 2:09 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top