The Doctor and the Patient - dream interpretation help?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Doctor and the Patient - dream interpretation help?

Post by Bekaki on Wed May 25, 2011 4:40 am

Greetings to all :)

The Lord has spoken to me in dreams before, and they have always been pretty easy to interpret on my own, but I had one approximately 2 years ago which still puzzles me somewhat. I will admit, I am somewhat hesitant about posting it, as I asked a 'Christian dream interpreter' about it once before and this anonymous person's interpretation was quite off - both getting the 'tone' of the dream wrong, and even missing the most obvious points! When I pressed him for information, all he'd say was he consulted a dream symbol book. So yeah, a little nervous to ask people about it now, but having read Mia's post about rules/guides for interpreting, I will post. There is a certain amount of it that I do believe I understand, but still unclear on other parts, including application. I have something major going-on in my life, a decision which will result in hurt feelings to others and myself no matter which path I take, and something inside feels like this is the reason this dream was given, approx 12-14mths before the decision ever became apparent. If anyone out there could help me in understanding this dream, even in part, I would be most grateful :)

My apologies in advance for its length, but immediately upon awaking, I "knew" that I had to write down every detail, as though it was all quite important to my understanding. I also believe I was 'put to sleep' in order to receive this dream (i.e. I was not tired at all, and suddenly I fell asleep and woke-up immediately after the dream). This is what I dreamt:

I was in something like a surgery room, but it wasn't high-tech or anything...just seemed to be two surgery tables/beds and people. I was on one the tables, on my back. There were nurses in the room doing things, but I wasn't aware of what they were doing, or if anyone was on the other table to my left. The main focus was the doctor sitting to my left, near my feet. Dressed neat-casual, I saw his face in the dream, but can no longer remember it - like there's a blur over his face. All I remember was that I trusted him implicitly.

The doctor started examining my right foot, pricking it with a needle in these curved lines, from heel to toe. I felt nothing until he got to my big toe, where I experienced a wave of pleasure, and giggled. No problem there so he moved on. He then did my left foot, no response. He went up my right leg, and then my left - I felt nothing from ankle to top, until he pricked my abdomen and it tickled so much I giggled uncontrollably. He then pricks up my left arm, from wrist to shoulder, and when he got to my shoulder, although I felt nothing, he said he felt a 'mass.'

He pushed me over onto my right side and got a bigger needle, really thick, like a really large sewing needle (no eye, just a long thick piece of metal), and begins pushing it deep into the back of my left shoulder. I feel a great amount of pressure, some pain, but mostly pressure. Whilst this is happening, I hear some background commotion in the room, something has happened and the nurses are trying to fix the problem. I am a little concerned at first. The doctor is oblivious to the 'problem' they are so concerned, frantic about. I tell the doctor that I can feel a great amount of pressure in my right palm, despite the needle being nowhere near my hand, and he said 'that happens.' Not in a careless manner, but just like it's something that comes from this type of procedure.

The pressure got worse, until finally I feel the needle get all the way into my muscle and he stops pushing on it (he was using all his body weight to get it in). He then pulls me back onto my back, even though the needle never got pulled out (still lodged deep in my left shoulder). My shoulder didn't hurt, but my right palm did kind of 'tingle', and I immediately looked down and saw that it was bleeding. There was a pool of blood covering my palm. But my hand wasn't actually hurt, so don't think it was my blood, there was just a pool of blood on my palm, perfectly circular in shape that did not drip off at all, even when I turned by hand over. I asked for a tissue but the doctor was preoccupied with something else a few feet away.

I then turned my attention to the others in the room, I noticed the thing the nurses were so upset about, water gushing out from underneath the table I was on...crystal clear, like the kinda water you'd see in a tropical rainforest...there was some contraption under there that had broken and there was water on the floor. The nurses had obviously tried to mop it up with towels, as there was a very large turquoise towel laying perfectly straight on the floor, not bunched-up or anything, but perfectly placed, and the water was like a pool ontop of it, not soaked-in.

Then the doctor came back to me with a damp towel, dark royal blue, suspended on what looked like those old style washing lines, the ones with the wood at the ends, and strings running between them. Where the strings were, was the damp towel. He brought it towards my body, and I thought he was going to cover me in it, because I felt really hot...but instead, he goes to erect it above my head, like a tent. Then I awoke.

Feel free to ask questions if required :)
In His Love,
Bekaki

Bekaki

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Doctor and the Patient - dream interpretation help?

Post by Dove-Solutions on Wed May 25, 2011 5:37 am

Bekaki,

I am not giving an interpretation per say; but my feelings of the dream as I read it. I sense here that the Lord is going to operate on some things in your life. Another words remove some things you have been hanging on to maybe or something from with in you that he sees needs that repair or removal. When I think of a surgery I think of things being repaired or removed. You will trust him implicitly. This could be physical but could also be spiritual. You are going to feel pressure when he does it, in otherwords it won't be easy, but the Lord will guide you all the way through it and with the blood of Jesus you are covered and are an overcomer. Dark royal blue indicates to me the Holy Spirit (in royal blue garment) and having the tent represents a covering over your head. I am not sure about the turqoise color cloth and the nurses seen. I see this as a very positive dream. Please toss what does not fit but I pray it is of help for discernment.

Love in Jesus and good to meet you.

Connie huggins

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Bekaki on Thu May 26, 2011 7:10 am

Hi Connie :)

Thanks for the response! You have gained the same basic feeling from this dream as I did immediately. Like I said, I understand the basics, but not the application (the Lord works on my patience...yet again heheheh). This is one of the things which immediately came to me upon waking, that it was a positive dream, a blessing to receive...and the reason why I rejected the previous interpretation by the anonymous interpreter elsewhere online, as he (she? lol) was very clear that it was wholly negative, which I knew for a fact it was not. Also, simple things to decipher, such as doctor = Christ, the interpreter completely ignored lol I just didn't know what I should include on here of what I *think* I know of its interpretation so far (which is also part of why I posted it, hoping I might possibly get some confirmation from another...just don't want to interpret what I 'think', rather than 'what it actually is', if you know what I mean LOL).

Your thoughts don't help much in terms of what I'm seeking to discern, BUT are VERY helpful in terms of knowing that someone else is seeing what I am seeing, what I am discerning in this. For this, I thank you for taking the time to reply! I truly appreciate it!

Wonderful, also, to meet you! :D

Bekaki

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Bekaki on Sat May 28, 2011 4:55 am

I don't mean to be a bother, I know a lot of people are posting on here, and I don't wanna detract from anyone's post, but does anyone else have any thoughts/revelations on my dream above?

Bekaki

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:20 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top