Dream About being Raped

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dream About being Raped

Post by klove on Tue May 24, 2011 9:27 am

Last night I had a very intense dream to the point that it woke me up about 3:10am. This is really something for me becuase I ever barely remember my dreams. So in the dream I was raped by a man that looked familiar but I couldnt really place where I knew him from. It was interesting becuase we were at my grandmothers house and after the attack was over he went into the kitchen and started washing dishes as if nothing ever happened. Shortly after, my husband arrived and I ran out to him and he consoled me. He then proceeded into the house to confront the guy and the guy shot him in the leg. Like I said, this woke me up and instantly made me cover my entire family in prayer. But for some reason, its still lingering like there is some deeper meaning to what I dreamed about. Any thoughts or insight?

klove

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dream About being Raped

Post by jsteadbalm on Tue May 24, 2011 10:25 am

Hi Klove.. I am new in this forum... I just read your msg.. I am watching this topic because I am interested in what the seasoned members and interpreters have to say... I pray u receive understanding and revelation speedily.... God bless

jsteadbalm

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Tue May 24, 2011 6:04 pm

~Klove,

Let me ask you a question? Could it be that someone is trying to violate you in some way. Not sexually but maybe take advantage of you on some level? From what I understand rape usually means you feel out of control about something or someone has taken advantage of you in some way. Hope this helps for discernment.

Love in Jesus,

Connie

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by klove on Wed May 25, 2011 8:04 am

Connie,

As a matter of fact that is the case. My mother in law is currently living with me and everyday I feel as though she is taking advantage of us. I definitely feel out of control about that situation becuase there isnt much I can do since that my husbands mother.

Thanks for the insight.

klove

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jsteadbalm on Wed May 25, 2011 2:12 pm

Wow... Isn't God good? I pray that God will give u the wisdom KLove to handle this situation in the most loving way possible... I will remember you in my thoughts and prayers... Family issues can become such burdens... Thank God we can cast all our cares upon our Saviour who cares for us... God Bless

jsteadbalm

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Wed May 25, 2011 2:15 pm

Klove,

I am glad to help. I would pray regarding your mother-in-law and ask the Lord to bless her in every area of her life. I will pray with you for that and also pray the Lord gives you discernment to see the truth about the situation and the strength and finess to deal with it all.

God bless and love in Jesus,

Connie

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 11:41 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top