Glass Cieling that slides..

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Glass Cieling that slides..

Post by SisterinChrist on Tue May 24, 2011 6:23 am

evr since i got my breakthru Job frm Lord.. ive been getting real bad drms. i,e the presence in room an i didnt post othrs.. this 1 im confused..an i am worried bandaid
Drm:

i am @ my mom's apt. it's night time. im in living room. was gonna watch tv, but the lights were out.. still had some nice evening light.. i luked up an the cieling was made of glass wow just beutiful view of the sky!!! and it's snowing.. magical feelin,, snow flakes... i decide 2lay down.. an luk up.. the glass cielin can slide..i open a little bit wow what i see electic wire.... it made this beutiful spark :hooray: rainbow color..luked amzing...
i close the sliding cieling. my bed is in living room..i luk an see this cat, is aslp in chair.. it luks like my fam cat..sweet. :kissyface:

i luk up an now see this man on a roof of a building,,,( higher than my building) he's luking thru binoculors!! at me!! :hmm: i didnt like that!!

i try to get up an leave...but 4sme reason i cant.. i luk ovr an the guy is there nxt to me.. gives me his hand 2shake :hmm: or smthng..im not intrsted but do it anyway.. i recal he gives me his name and i say something like eithr..-"guy luks like the 1 in the movie" scratching chin

SisterinChrist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Glass Cieling that slides..

Post by jsteadbalm on Tue May 24, 2011 11:04 am

Hi Sis.. Just reading ur post... Do u think maybe you have anxieties due to the newness of the job and most times with any new job ur on a probationary period.. Probationary periods tend to keep many on edge.. You are watched during that time to make sure the position is not overwhelming and to let you know the company is there to help you if you have any questions or concerns.. I am not an interpreter but I have been in your position as a new hire... I pray that your dreams are just unfounded fears and we know that God has not given us the spirit of fear but the Spirit of Power, Love and a Sound Mind...2Tim 1:7... God Bless Sis.. I will be keeping an Eye and my prayers on your concern...

jsteadbalm

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SisterinChrist on Tue May 24, 2011 12:15 pm

Hi .. thank u for stping by an hlping ...i didnt start the new job yet...
im excited and happy.. luking forward to starting it though happy dance thank u so much for ur prayers and concerns.. i so appreciate it.. God bless you!!

SisterinChrist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SisterinChrist on Tue May 24, 2011 12:19 pm

i read somehwere that cielings is sometimes thoughts?
and the guy was standing on top of a building which was higher than mine.. which means he cud look down on me... I read roof is sometimes revalations?

and i shuk the guys hand? is that some sort of agreement?
is someone watching me?

SisterinChrist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jsteadbalm on Tue May 24, 2011 12:37 pm

Hi Sis... You know God is always keeping a caring watch over us... His promises to us are also yes and amen.. 2Cor 1:20... I am concerned that you said that the dreams started after the job was promised or when you received it... Are you having doubts concerning the job? When is your start date? Maybe these are anxieties in the subconscience.. God's promises are sure.. Relax in His Word.. How's your devotional time? I only ask because I have been delivered from so many fears in my life.. It has only taken place through pray, study and devotional time in the presence of God.. The more time I give over to God the less time the devil has to play with my heart, mind and emotions... Hope I helped a little... God bless

jsteadbalm

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SisterinChrist on Tue May 24, 2011 12:49 pm

No i have no doubts about this job.. im so excited! it's a gift frm the Lord... happy dance :hooray: He delivered me frm the spirit of fear..
i do spend a lot of time w/him as i was in this wilderness period...

thats the thing i dnt understand... i am so happy and excited! no fear at all..teh Lord blesed me w/Confidence.. i use to have fear an anxiety but He delivered me.. PTL!! :hooray:

thats why the drms concern me.. i was expecting happy drms! if hte Lord is warning me.. i really want 2 knw what these drms mean..

SisterinChrist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jsteadbalm on Tue May 24, 2011 1:05 pm

Well sis.. I pray that one of the interpreters can help you.. I will keep u lifted up.. Let me know how ur coming along... I am so happy for u as well... God's blessings make us rich and adds no sorrow with it
Prov. 10:22... Continue in His grace.. God Bless.. I like the lil smiley faces...

jsteadbalm

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:59 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top