Big storm and big waves

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Big storm and big waves

Post by AngelFromSa on Thu Nov 13, 2008 9:27 am

Hi, all

Me and my sister was swimming in the sea and then I got out onto the beach and walked to a building that was on the beach. Then I saw someone with my sister & he was pushing her under the water, then I went back to help her by pushing/hitting this guy to leave her alone. Then all of suden there was this big storm and very big waves and we struggled to get out, onto the beach. Me myself wasn't afraid, but I was afraid for my sister.

I thing this dream is telling me something about my sister?

Blessings, Lizelle

AngelFromSa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Big storm and big waves

Post by Lori Lane on Thu Nov 13, 2008 1:00 pm

Is there currently someone in your sisters life who you don't trust and maybe this person is going to be harmful and the cause of a storm in her life that are going to cause some waves, that will take the both of you to get her out of it? If it is not a current situation, perhaps be praying that this does not happen at all. This could be a warning so it can could be avoided by prayer and wisdom...

Heavenly Father, we ask for you divine protection over Lizelle and her sister and for your guardian angels to keep her sister from harm. We ask Lord Jesus that you would give her sister discernment for those around her, and to be wise to the signs of deciet. We ask you Lord to thwart the plans of the enemy.. In Jesus Name we pray.. Amen

Lori Lane

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Thu Nov 13, 2008 1:36 pm

I'm in agreement with Lori - I had similar thoughts then saw her response.

Will keep her in prayer.

Father God, I stand in agreement with the foregoing prayer and plead the blood of Jesus over Lizelle and her sister. We thank you for the angels that you are sending to form a hedge of protection around them. We thank you Father God that no weapon formed against them will prosper. Thank you Father for anointing Lizelle's sister and increasing her discernment towards those people in her life currently and in the future. We believe you for it and give all you the honor and glory as it has already been done. In Jesus' name, Amen.

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by AngelFromSa on Thu Nov 13, 2008 8:07 pm

Thank you for your prayers, I always pray for her (she's in Londen), but it's nice to have other sisters to pray with us.

AngelFromSa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hisbeauty4ashes on Thu Nov 13, 2008 11:10 pm

I sense this dream is connected to the other dream you posted it is spot on. There are attacks going on in your church against your brothers and sisters in the Lord. That is why your sister is in the dream which is representing your kingdom family. The waves and storms are certain ones who have been bringing these attacks into your church against you and you brothers and sisters in our sweet beloved.

I want to ask you to seek the Lord in how to pray in regards to these things and situations and he will reveal to you in how to deal with these things.

We do not wrestle against flesh and blood but against principalities in high places.

Please toss what does not fit.

he is so faithful to you dear one.

Hugs
Jeanie

hisbeauty4ashes

View user profile http://www.hisheartbeat4nations.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by AngelFromSa on Thu Nov 13, 2008 11:25 pm

Jeanie,
Thanx and lots of blessings and enjoy your weekend.

AngelFromSa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:50 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top