waiting for your car to get fixed- full dream

View previous topic View next topic Go down

waiting for your car to get fixed- full dream

Post by redeeminglove on Sun May 22, 2011 11:14 pm

I had a dream last night. I was driving to the mechanic's house to get my car fixed. I pulled in front of his house to see that there was a car there in front of me. I knew I would have to wait on this person to get their car fixed before mine could get fixed. I spoke to the guy getting his car fixed, and he seemed nice.

I went to work as I waited to get my car fixed. Many things came up as I waited... like I over heard a kid swearing with their parents standing there. I ran to a coworked and told her about this. She got mad at me, and told me, “That's my family you're gossiping about.” I lied and claimed I did not mean those people. It was clearly a lie on my part (this is something God needs to work on in my life... not gossiping and facing up to it when my gossip is called out and not lying about my mistakes- I've done this recently and it is something God clearly needs me to be honest about and not lie... I get this part of the dream) <--- clearly this is something God is dealing with me about. I get this part.

I then went back to the mechanic and he was still working on the guy's car. There was this girl who the guy was flirting with, and she was upset or confused (this sounds like a situation in my life, so I am sure this girl is me and the guy is the guy I am having trouble with). See, she brought up his computer and noticed he was interacting with many girls and that he was being shady about it. (this also makes me think it is about this specific individual who kind of messed with me and never revealed to me he was seeing somebody but gave me cues/signals --unintentionally he claims and apologized-- that he was interesting in me). When he is confronted about it, he doesn't think he is doing anything wrong, and that it isn't that big of a deal.

The girl then began to talk about he school career (the guy I think its about and myself have just finished a 3 semester long program in school). She shows her year book, and talks about events that happened. The only event I can remember is that there was a new set of stairs built at school and that they had burned and caught on fire before anybody could use them. She showed me a picture in her year book that there was yellow tape around the stares (I think this girl represents me).

I head back to the mechanic's house... and I am late and the mechanic is not there. I forgot the time I was supposed to be there (this is clearly something that God is working on- being more prepared and using a planner for all of my schedules/work since I have forgotten numerous appointments and it has been on my heart to be better organized). I call the mechanic on the phone, lie about the time we were supposed to me meet up... and then he agrees to come and work on the car even though I am an hour late. He agrees to come and work on my car even though I am late.

So this is my question... I believe this is about me and another guy I have been having problems with. No, my question is... can anybody pray and tell me if this is a warning dream about this guy... or if it is a “keep praying, he's working on getting his act together and doesn't realize how awful he is being and how badly he is affecting girls.

Can anybody give me some insight? Pleas pray!

Thank you, my heart is so angry because we are praying about reconciling and I do not want to.

Thank you,

RL

redeeminglove

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: waiting for your car to get fixed- full dream

Post by Dove-Solutions on Fri May 27, 2011 9:17 am

RL,

I do not have an interpretation for this dream however I would like to ask you this; Why don't you want to reconcile? I am trying to understand this part. You may want to pray blessings over him in every area of his life for 30 days. For example; if he does something that offends you, bless him, if he hurts you, bless him, if he does not do what he promised, bless him. You get the idea. What you will find at the end of the 30 days will amaze you. Keep a diary for those 30 days to help you see what has transpired.

Please pray on what I have said. I say this to help you push for a discernment on the dream and to better understand your feelings in the dream which will help to interpret the dream as well.

God bless and Love in Jesus,

Connie

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by redeeminglove on Fri May 27, 2011 5:27 pm

Wow Dove-Solutions.... I am sitting here once again blown away by the PROOF that God is a relentless and active participant in my life.

The guy I speak of and I got into a fight last night/this morning. I removed him off my public networking site, deleted my blog, and made it nearly impossible for him to contact me. At the point I was in last night/this morning, I was through with him and didn't want anything else to do with him (brutal, I know but I am just being real here).

I received an email from him from the only possible way he could have contacted me telling me he forgave me and he wants to keep praying for reconciliation. I received a notification that you had responded a mere 3 hours and 1 minute (I checked) later.

Wow. Who would have thought? The same day it was done.

I don't want reconciliation because... I would rather run and avoid any pain he may cause me. I would rather avoid it rather than face it. I've allowed him to cause me damaged for 2 years, have held resentment, and just full-on want nothing to do with him.

There, I said it. I know that I need to embrace the storm, I know that God wants reconciliation. I just don't want it. I would rather take out an umbrella and head into hiding than to dance in the rain of this storm!

Thank you for allowing God to speak through you. I can't deny that God is actively involved in this storm!

I will pray... but at this point, only out of obedience because I don't want anything to do with him. I know I sound horrible, but I am learning that we can't find healing unless we are honest and true with ourselves and others.

RL

Last edited by redeeminglove on Fri May 27, 2011 5:28 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : misuse of word 'threw' but meant 'through')

redeeminglove

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Fri May 27, 2011 10:18 pm

The Lord knows your heart. He understands that we don't want those types of pain in our lives but he also knows what is best for us and though it may hurt to grow we need to so that he can bring us to a place were he can use us. Don't forget to be honest with him about that.....even when you are mad at him for bringing you there. It is ok to tell him that you don't want to go through it but that you will. It is even ok to get upset with him....just remember he is a Holy God and deserves our utmost repsect. But he does understand us. Many times I have cried out to him and told him I was upset with him because I did not understand where he was taking me. Just trust him....see my signature verse. His ways are greater than our ways and his thoughts higher than our thoughts. Be faithful to him and I promise he will be faithfull to you. I am glad I was able to help.

Love in Jesus,

Connie

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:24 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top