child's painting

View previous topic View next topic Go down

child's painting

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Thu Nov 13, 2008 8:48 am

Had this dream 11/12/2008

In a big room with my dad and my cousin (on my father's side who is 5). She had on a little colorful dress and her hair had extensions (kinky twists). My father was combing her hair. Her back was turned toward me and she was laying on her stomach on the floor (I knew it was her). I told her, "I had a vision that dad was combing your hair, etc". I looked back and noticed that the walls were different (before they were white now they were painted blue). The walls were huge and blue paint covered every inch of the wall from top to bottom). The walls looked like they had a mural painted on them. Everything was so beautiful. I remember walking around to observe the creation. I saw 1-2 flowers on each wall (one pink rose, green tulip, one purple, etc; some full others still budding) I also saw some yellow patches on the horizons. I remember seeing some greenery and some frogs on a pad. One frog had his eye down (like a wink) and his tongue out playfully. I didn't feel comfortable with this drawing for some reason because I remember Mia saying in one vision she had that the frogs represented "unGodly people".

Any thoughts princes and princesses? huggins
desiree

Desiree (Starpop)
Supporting Member/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: child's painting

Post by hisbeauty4ashes on Thu Nov 13, 2008 2:30 pm

Blessings precious one,

Please pray into this interpretation.

I sensed when I saw this dream that your cousin represented apart of yourself with your father/heavenly Father and he was combing your hair as you rested in him.( meaning the glory he is bestowing upon you he is putting into place.) The room was painted blue which represents revelation and heavenly things.I sense this room was a the garden of the Lord ,Pink represents new things,the color green represents new life and healing and purple represents the royalty of our Beloved King. I believe the Lord was showing you as you rested in him his beauty. He was also showing you that in the midst of things there can be ungodliness in the Kingdom.

I believe this is a wonderful dream. In this season of your life you are in that resting place in him. It is in this resting place he is releasing his revelations of who he is in you through his love and beauty he is showering upon you.It is in this place of rest and him revealing who he is in you that healing is taking place and bringing forth new life in and through you. He is birthing forth in you a new ministry that will not be like the old one because you have walked into a new place in who you are through and in him. A new transofrmation and Idenity is coming from this resting place.Oh this is sooooo good sweet one. It is in this place you will know your Father more that you are able to discern what is Him and what is not him, like the forgs.

Please toss what does not fit.

Oh I am for you! bouncing

Hugs
Jeanie

hisbeauty4ashes

View user profile http://www.hisheartbeat4nations.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Sherwood on Thu Nov 13, 2008 6:13 pm

LOL! No, honey. In that post, frogs were Christians who were not walking or living in the Spirit.

Mia

I'm a lousy example of a Christian but a PERFECT example of God's Grace.

http://www.heartsongministry.com

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

View user profile http://www.miasherwood.com

Back to top Go down

Post by hisbeauty4ashes on Thu Nov 13, 2008 7:43 pm

Hey Mia,

Frogs where not good in nature in the word.So I just posted some scriptures in regards to this.

Frog/ Demon spirits; lying nature; sorcery; speaking curses. (Rev. 16: 13; Ex. 8: 1-15; Ps. 78: 45)

[b]Blessings

Jeanie
[/b]

Last edited by hisbeauty4ashes on Thu Nov 13, 2008 7:50 pm; edited 1 time in total

hisbeauty4ashes

Back to top Go down

Post by Halo on Thu Nov 13, 2008 7:49 pm

You are exactly right...Jeanie
I had a prophetic dream that come to pass about frogs concerning my childern---It was a nightmare in real life.

Halo

Halo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hisbeauty4ashes on Thu Nov 13, 2008 7:52 pm

Halo wrote:You are exactly right...Jeanie
I had a prophetic dream that come to pass about frogs concerning my childern---It was a nightmare in real life.

Halo

Thanks Precious Halo for the encouragement.I needed it.

Blessings
Jeanie

hisbeauty4ashes

Back to top Go down

Post by Halo on Thu Nov 13, 2008 7:58 pm

you're welcome. thumbs

Halo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Sat Nov 15, 2008 6:07 pm

lol.. I remember now Mia! :)Thanks Jeanie and Mia for the responses---Jeanie, I was truly blessed by it. I DID look at the blue as being "ministry" but for some reason, this is the second "child-like" dream and I don't know if it could possibly concern "children's ministry" (something I'd never thought I'd do)? I still keep in touch with a lot of the children I tutored (they bring so much love) laugh smooches
desiree
p.s. After this dream, I saw my cousin at my aunts house with the same type of hair (had no idea how her hair would be styled before this dream...prophetic elements!lol)

Desiree (Starpop)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Sun Nov 16, 2008 2:26 am

I think in this case Desiree the children can represent a small or new ministry. This is my understanding.

Love in Christ,

Connie :cmere:

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hisbeauty4ashes on Sun Nov 16, 2008 6:48 am

Cool Desire,

The Lord loves to give us the desire of our hearts. So he may be giving you a glimpse of what is to come. :goofy:

Hugs
Jeanie :cmere:

hisbeauty4ashes

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Tue Nov 18, 2008 9:29 am

Connie, you could be on to something (something "new" makes sense; I am ministering at my job). Jeanie, I hope so...he usually does!
smooches
desiree

Desiree (Starpop)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:24 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top