Really need to know whats in letter

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Really need to know whats in letter

Post by mmgirl40 on Sun May 22, 2011 1:00 pm

Me and the kids were in the house getting ready for bed. when I was putting Richie to bed the neighbor across the streets had vans and trucks taking things out of his apartment but they were all out of control running and hiding running across other peoples lawns driving across to. Then I heard them on the side of my house. I went outside and they were drinking and having a big party on my driveway and lawn. My car was park on someone else's. My kids were mixed in with the party I was trying to get them in the house and then my dad was there. We(kids to) got in my car my dad was driving and I felt start to tip and then I was standing in the drive way out of the car looking at Rachel all the kids were in it. But I yelled to Rachel pick your head up because as the car started to roll her head was on the window. The car rolled on the roof the windows smashed there was a guy there shaking the car viscously and my dad was shaking or it looked like convulsing. I told the guy to stop they got out of the car but I had to find Richie it was hard there were 2 kids that looked like him and had on the same clothes but Nicole found him next store but it looked like it did when my dads mom lived there. I walked up to my front door and went to walk in but my Mom was there she was dressed up in dark Royal blue or black it was real shinny the dress she had on makeup it was on her cheeks it looked ash color and glittery. I knew she was dead and so did she she came to see my dad but she kept saying he would believe it was really her then she handed me a letter in a envelope I was hugging her and she was hiding from my dad saying he won't believe. I started to open the envelope then my dad came to the door. When I showed him it was her he grabbed her and started to leave. Then I put the envelope in my pocketbook. I said you cant take her and he said if you want to see her wait outside the bedroom. Then I saw Nicole on the floor with my dad over her yelling she was crying holding her ears she said he was screaming in her ear. My mom and dad left me and the kids when back in the house everyone else left not sure when. Me and Nicole were sleeping and my dad came in when I woke up I remembered my mom being there and my dad said no it was real. Then he climbed on my dresser and was trying to climb the walls looking for her I went into my pocket book looking for the letter the letter was gone but the envelope was there I started yelling you took it and he said yes and that he read it. he started mumbling your mom knew when he was a kid and the signs were there and she ignored them and something about the way he is treating me. then he had no pants on and he peed all over my floor I was yelling get pants on then I saw Nicole was watching but she didn't notice he was naked from the waist down. Then I herd Rachel and Richie at his window again when I went to look the was a older guy with to kids at my driveway the walked up open the glass door and giggled the door nob then they ran and the older guy made them come back to the door and then I woke up.

mmgirl40

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Really need to know whats in letter

Post by Grey Butterfly on Sun May 22, 2011 4:31 pm

Wow! That is some dream!

Can I ask some questions? Are Nicole and Rachel and Richie all children? Or is Nicole your wife?

Your Mom and Dad... are they both alive in real life? Do you see them? Your car represents your life... When there are people in your car, Mia says it means a "visit" or seeing them in real life - but perhaps you see your Dad all the time???

How long ago did you have this dream?

Bless you,

Diane

Grey Butterfly

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by mmgirl40 on Sun May 22, 2011 4:50 pm

Nicole is my 15 yr old daughter, Rachel my 9 year old, Richie is my 5 yr old. I live with my dad and kids I'm a single mother and my Mother died 12 yrs ago. I had this dream 5-5-11 I sent it to a friend who interpets dreams but she wasn't sure about it. I have dreams like this all the time. I have another one if you wouldn't mind

mmgirl40

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Grey Butterfly on Sun May 22, 2011 4:55 pm

Ahh, thanks, that makes more sense :o)

I'll just re-read your dream and then pray for a bit okay... I'm not an interpreter, just fairly new to all of this, but this site is awesome, and someone will be able to help you... post your other dream too :o)

Blessings to you.

Diane

Grey Butterfly

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Grey Butterfly on Sun May 22, 2011 6:20 pm

Hi again huggins

I do see some things here... I wonder if you are worried about your Dad... I wonder if he is getting older and grouchy and maybe even losing some of his marbles? I wonder if you rely on him and you are worried what you and the kids will do if he dies.... because he is the one driving.

I think that you would love to be able to ask your Mum for advice... you really want to know what is in that letter because it would make a difference for you.

I might be wrong, but I think that this dream is about being overwhelmed by the problems you are seeing as your kids are growing up... from things in your dream like: your kids being "in on" the chaos in the beginning and there being 2 kids who both look like your son, but you are not sure...

I love that your daughter doesn't notice that your Dad is naked from the waist down... perhaps your kids have not yet noticed changes in your Dad... apart from him being more grouchy (your daughter blocking her ears cos' he is on top of her [all over her perhaps?]and yelling at her)

I don't know about the older guy and the kids at the end...

If this does not resonate, then please feel free to discard it, I'm new at this and I don't know you at all.... I do know that this must have been a scary dream for you, and if what I have said is completely off the mark, I pray someone else here will be able to help :o)

Blessings to you, Diane

Grey Butterfly

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Grey Butterfly on Sun May 22, 2011 7:10 pm

Just saw your other dream too... maybe they are the same dream from different angles? What do you think? I will pray for you today.

Jesus please be with Maryann, please give her peace in her heart, knowing that you have it all in your hands. I pray for her family, for Nicole and Rachel and Richie, I pray for her Dad too. Please put your hand on her Dad and heal him if there are any issues with his health, I pray that you will show Maryann the way forward and give her supernatural calm and confidence in you.

Wrap her up in your arms today Lord, cos' from there, everything looks better and more manageable.

Amen

Bless you.

Grey Butterfly

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 2:11 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top