I was a personal assistant to an evil woman

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I was a personal assistant to an evil woman

Post by Deborah on Sun May 22, 2011 11:14 am

I had a dream last night I was a personal assistant to an evil business woman. She walked really fast and reprimanded me for wearing heels instead of tennis shoes because she wanted me to keep up with her. She used mafia-like techniques to get her way. I remember at one point in my dream she had me put a guy in a room, pull the fire alarm in a backward way that sucked all the oxygen out and made him pass out.

This morning I felt rushed to finish some baking for my sister who isn't saved and is a business woman (a doctor, actually) and when I rushed over to her house I felt an evil presence there--I'm not sure if this was a manifestation or not.

Deborah
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I was a personal assistant to an evil woman

Post by dreamster on Sun May 22, 2011 2:08 pm

wow ,, sum strong symbolls here, um on the face of it ,, it wood appear that ur having 2 help sum one who defeminises u, [no heels] ,,an someone makin u run wen u dont wanna, the person is a manipulater, an uses strong arm tactiks, an ther ways r alarming, causing even sumone not being able 2 breathe, um dont sound like u , ,, mi interp is on the strong side, assuming it isnt ur sisda ,,,,,,,,,, i needa nap,

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Deborah on Sun May 22, 2011 6:49 pm

There was a man at my sister's today and I felt a lot of evil coming off him. When I got home, I felt like crying. I read the Word, got some rest, entered into some praise and worship. When I went back to my sister's, that evil presence was gone. Maybe my dream was a warning about him?

I'm glad you don't think it sounds like me. Thanks for stopping by, D!

Deborah
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Sun May 22, 2011 6:57 pm

kood be,,

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Deborah on Wed Dec 07, 2011 6:55 pm

Deborah wrote: I remember at one point in my dream she had me put a guy in a room, pull the fire alarm in a backward way that sucked all the oxygen out and made him pass out.

I just watched a movie tonight where a guy had a safe and when another guy was in it, he sealed the doors and sucked all the oxygen out of the room within 5 minutes and his captive passed out. I never knew this was possible irl.

Deborah
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:09 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top