Second garden dream in 8 months

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Second garden dream in 8 months

Post by redeeminglove on Fri May 20, 2011 11:23 am

I had a dream back in September about working with a classmate in a garden. We were working separately but in the same general area. Here the link to read after this next dream about gardens:http://miasherwood.forumotion.net/t9838-working-on-a-garden

I was talking to a separate classmate. Her husband was there and we were on their green, large plants that were growing in their garden. The plants were large but did not yet have fruit/veggies.

They (my classmate and her husband) then started talking to each other. They both had their clothing on, but he was on top of her and thrusting on her... I then shyly covered my eyes and walked away.

The dream I had before was working with a classmate, a few shrubs, and it was the beginning state of the garden... I wonder if God used the second dream to relate it to the first one. Can anybody give me their insight? Interpretation? I've done the worksheet for dream interpretation but would like others input.

Thank you,

RedeemingLove

redeeminglove

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Second garden dream in 8 months

Post by daphanie02 on Sat May 21, 2011 6:00 pm

Not a Holy Spirit interpretation, just a thought..In Song of Solomon, when they referred to a garden, it represented their body. Could it be that they are trying for a baby? you said the garden didn't have fruit yet... scratching chin

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by redeeminglove on Sat May 21, 2011 9:44 pm

Maybe... that could be it... but why would I need to know something like that, lol... Hmmm... I have to pray about the other garden dream as well.. I just notice a lot of similarities.. thanks Daph. :)

redeeminglove

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:29 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top