Traffic and House Full of Kids

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Traffic and House Full of Kids

Post by blessed1 on Thu May 19, 2011 2:47 pm

In this dream, I was driving with my two children and saw up ahead that there was traffic backed up, so I turned right on the next street. I remember seeing the green street sign, but don't recall what it read. We came to this house and went in. It was an older lady's house, I just remember seeing her gray hair and smile. She was warm and welcoming and there were a lot of kids there and it seems that she is babysitting all of them. I didn't actually see them all, but knew they were there. I looked out the window at the road where all of the traffic had been and was surprised that it had already cleared up. I was thinking that I should've just waited it out. So, I started to leave and passed a man coming through the door who seems to be the dad of one of the children.

I think I know what this dream means to me, but am just seeking confirmation.

blessed1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Traffic and House Full of Kids

Post by blessed1 on Mon May 23, 2011 9:09 pm

:bump:

blessed1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jsteadbalm on Tue May 24, 2011 12:20 pm

Hi Sis.. You were on the road with your famiyl going in the direction you needed to go but you got impatient due to traffic... You made a choice to go your way and ended up on a street you were not sure of and in a house with a woman who seem to be nice but had many to attend to.. Maybe this woman is you in thr future if you get off course... Sometimes we can put ourselves in regrettable positions when we are impatient.. The bible says to be anxious for the nothing but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your request be made unto God and the peace of God which passeth all understanding shall keep your heart and minds through Christ Jesus Pilippians 4:6-7... Stay prayerful... I am not an interpreter but I just wanted to share what was impressed upon my heart... God Bless

jsteadbalm

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by blessed1 on Wed May 25, 2011 7:36 am

Thank you so much!! This just confirms what I was thinking about this dream. He is definitely showing me that I need to be patient about some things. Thank you for the reminder of that scripture! I certainly have a lot to be prayerful about!! praying

Bless You

blessed1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:11 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top