my parents kiddnap my baby...

View previous topic View next topic Go down

my parents kiddnap my baby...

Post by MaddCB on Thu May 19, 2011 12:25 pm

I had a dream that was upsetting to me really. In my dream me and my husband was expecting our first child we were very excited and happy. I went in pregnate and woke up at my parents house. I felt out of place like a stranger there. I was expecting to be at my house with my husband and brandnew baby. But I sensed my baby was missing, and I kept asking my parents where is my baby? Then it scene switched to a theater and I can see my baby crying in my mom's arms and all these people some are family yelling really loud. i can see the noise was clearly upsetting my baby, and even though my mom was trying to calm my baby it wasn't working. I then yelled loudly: BE QUIET!" My baby was finally in my arms no longer crying. i was at peace about that. The hard part of this dream was my dad yelling to the extent "you don't deserve this(baby)" It really hurt me that this was the feeling of why my parents were keeping me from my baby.

MaddCB

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: my parents kiddnap my baby...

Post by unaday* on Fri May 20, 2011 12:06 pm

Hi Madd...
Have you been desiring or working on conceiving a child?

unaday*

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7ofQmeao9I

Back to top Go down

Post by MaddCB on Sat May 21, 2011 3:06 am

unaday* wrote:Hi Madd...
Have you been desiring or working on conceiving a child?

My parents do not approve of my fiancee, and my relationship has been eggshells with them. But i was never really close to either of them. We had arguements and they have said some very hurtful things to me. But for awhile even though it hurt whenever me and my fiancee(soon to be husband) do have children I wont deny them to see their grandchildren but as of right now I have no desire to be around my parents. I love them dearly, but if loving them from a distance is required then thats how its suppose to be. I always felt that if I did what they asked of me then I'll get their approval, but doing that only made me very unhappy. I love my family just wish they just accept us as is. I'm just tired of fighting with them about it. I know people can change and I hope in time they'll come around. But I'm tired of offering the olive branch and getting burned. A part me believes having children will cause even more stress in already fractured relationship with my parents.

MaddCB

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:38 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top