Under the influence of drugs

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Under the influence of drugs

Post by lisaray1 on Thu May 19, 2011 9:52 am

I was in my home and it was around the corner from where I grew up. My children wanted to walk to the store, which was right down the street. I was walking with them and had my arms around them. I noticed guy I grew up with sitting on the sidewalk on the way to the store, in a chair. I did not want to be around him so I turned around and went back home. As I got to the house, In the den was my husband's friend, who was in my dream the night before. He was smoking crack cocaine and gave me some. There was a girl there who assisted me in smoking it. It was almost time for me to go to church, which was in another room in the house. But I had to use the restroom first. As I went to the restoom, I passed the living room and there was another guy from my old chruch, playing the guitar. I went on to the restroom, then proceeded to go to the church. I noticed that I didn't have my shoes on. So I looked for them. Time was passing. I finally found my white shoes, that I was looking for, put them on and headed to the church. As i headed to the pupit, I was high and felt uncomfortable. I noticed my husband's friend, from the precious dream, who is also the one who gave the drugs. He was playing the drums.

lisaray1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum