Repost: Hubby had another dream

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Repost: Hubby had another dream

Post by Dove-Solutions on Thu Nov 13, 2008 4:14 am

My hubby had another dream,

He said he got up for the day and he was out side the sleeping quarters at church (we don't have sleeping quarters IRL). He grabbed a small
binder (album) and was leafing through it. He was still in his pj's and walks into the church. One picture was a picture of him
from waist down sitting in a chair and one hand (left) resting on the arm rest and his attire was pearly white in PJ's. His hand when you look
at it has a glow all around it but you do not see the flesh it was almost like looking at an ex-ray but it you move the hand it's as though
it was normal ( almost like those little pictures when I was a kid where you had the main picture but then if you moved the picture it changed the picture
(almost animated). He walks with his binder to the children's church looking for me his wife but instead sees Pastors wife
doing something in the kitchen and was wearing a green top and black shorts. He greeted her and she said “Yeah”.
(in character for her). He turns around and looks through door window and sees a car pulling up, it was brown/tan. He sees people that look maybe Eastern Indian
people and they start to unload their luggage and my husband says to Pastors wife “What are these people doing here?”
Pastors wife says, “These people are from Assam and they are coming here to spend the night.” They took there luggage and went to the sleeping quarters
which is where our room was. He turns around and Pastors wife comes to hubby and lays her hand on his shoulder and says, “ Moni
I can’t remember that verse and seemed troubled that she could not remember it.” He turns around and sees her laying on her side on the floor and
he walks back toward the door and thinks he must find a folder/binder and notices a large bookshelf and it was his but there was one very large binder
that said Disciples written in my husbands hand writing and two black wallets that are cracked. The book shelf was strewn with many things on it besides
books. The wallet has black and white pictures in the inserts and one was a picture of His old dog floppy and kids (family). Pictures of living room somewhere but in his mind he was looking for photo album. He said he felt at peace in the dream and somewhat excited about it.

End of dream. Any and all help appreciated. Thanks and God bless,

Connie thinking praying thinking praying thinking praying

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Repost: Hubby had another dream

Post by Lori Lane on Thu Nov 13, 2008 1:24 pm

I am wondering if the sleeping quarters is in some way saying that the Church is going to be a place of rest to people from other countries. I am also wondering if your husband by seeing himslef in the picture glowing is being prepared and annointed for this ministry of rest and discipleship. The binder with the word Disiplies written in it, in his own handwritting, tells me he might be discipling these ones and that he needs to put all of his thoughts and ideas in one folder. That fact that he is searching for photo almums tells me he is searching for a "picture of what he is searching for/ in his heart.. Hoping to get a picture of what he is suppose to be doing. The binder/folder sounds like somthing that would have notes and or instructions. He is searching for direction and plan. The pastors wife was unable to remember the scripture, becasue your hubby needs to get it from God himself. Although she laid her hand on him, to indicate he has somthing to do with this. Please pray about this as I don't have the whole thing and I am not sure. This is just what I think I see. Love in Jesus. praying

Lori Lane

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Fri Nov 14, 2008 12:44 pm

Lori,

Sorry I have been out all day. I just got home a bit ago and now off again. I just showed this to my hubby and he feels that it is pretty accurate. We were just talking about what it may mean and it does make a lot of sense especially with our churches goals and visions. He is truly looking for a plan from God on how God wants him to proceed in ministry. I know that he is a bit frustrated right now. He so wants to serve the Lord and is seeking the direction he should go. That was the tough one for me as well. Your awesome!

Thanks for your help,

Connie :cmere:

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Halo on Fri Nov 14, 2008 8:34 pm

In Matt.7:7 Ask ,and it shall be given to you;
Seek, and you find;
Knock, and the door will be opened to you.
In Matt.18:18 Verily I say unto you, whatsoever ye shall (bind) on earth shall be bound in heaven: and whatsoever ye shall (loose) on earth shall be loosed in heaven.
19. Again I say unto you, That if two of you shall agree on earth as touching any thing that they shall (ask), it sahll be done for them of my father which is in heaven.
20. For where two or (three) are gathered together in my name, there am I in the midst of them.
Hand is mentioned three times in this dream

binder and leafing--search the scriptures-study to show thine self approved. you have ask now seek-knock is the physical part --Lying on of hands.

Travelers: Weary Travelers. You 've seen them-everytging crammed into their luggage. We've all seen people llike that . At times, we are people like that- if not with our physical luggage, then at least with our spiritual load. We lug loads we were never intended to carry.
Would't it be nice to lose some of those bags.--Fear,Worry,Discontent.

Desernment: ex-ray- the ability to see beyond the natural eye (comes through the reading of God's Word) To see spiritualy.

Hope this helps.

Halo

Halo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Sat Nov 15, 2008 4:40 am

Halo,

Thank you so much for your interpretation. It also speaks to my husbands spirit. I believe you are very on. He is called for intercession but he is also called for prayer ministry. I believe he has a healing ministry here and that he should lay hands and pray is confirmation of that. He also has the gift of discernment which ties in with the Ex-ray.

You have been a blessing,

Connie :cmere:

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:36 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top