Please pray for revelation to this dream.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Please pray for revelation to this dream.

Post by jaynee on Wed May 18, 2011 11:28 pm

Last night I had a dream that I left my body. I'm not really sure if I was asleep or awake: I was laying down next to my husband, and then all of a sudden I was sitting up but my body was on the bed I was like only partially out of my body. I floated to the ceiling and could see my husband and ME asleep. I got scared and wanted to go back or wake up! All of a sudden I was moving around and I was praying. I can't explain what I felt or what it is God is telling me.

jaynee

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Please pray for revelation to this dream.

Post by renaemrgn on Fri May 20, 2011 10:03 pm

This is not an interpretation but I have had the same thing happen to me once when i was pregnant with my daughter. The only difference was that I wasn't dreaming and I had a chance to either die or go back to my body. I choose to go back to my body because my daughters father needed me. I still don't understand why it happened but I'm glad I didn't die because then I would have missed out on having my daughter and being with her father. the ironic thing about this is my daughters father had the same experience at the same time that night. But I would pray on it if i were you.

renaemrgn

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top