new member desperately seeking dream interpretation immediately!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

new member desperately seeking dream interpretation immediately!!!

Post by babygirl on Wed May 18, 2011 1:20 am

I dreamt that my 4 yr old son & I were in bed getting ready to go to sleep. I notice that on the floor, left side of my bed there was a huge, green & black snake whose head was under the bed. At the time the snake wasn't moving so we went on to sleep. When I woke the next morning, I looked down and noticed the snake beginning to move slowly. I got out of bed, trying not to alarm the snake, so I could get a phone book to call animal rescue to get the snake. The snake began to move a little faster under my bed to the opposite (right) side where my son is. My son then wakes up & while I am standing in the doorway I tell him to get in the middle of the bed and to stay still. After I see the end of the snakes tail go under my bed, I call my mom to get the phone book so I can look up a phone number for animal rescue. Before she can come back with the phone book, I can see the head of the snake, which is very small compared to its huge body, peeking over the bed. I called out to my son & when I hear the hiss of the snake, I grab and slung my son behind me (so he would be protected from the snake). The snake then strikes my left leg, draws back and shoots venom to my face/eyes. I am able to block the venom & leave the room........

Last edited by babygirl on Wed May 18, 2011 7:17 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : changing post topic)

babygirl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: new member desperately seeking dream interpretation immediately!!!

Post by daphanie02 on Wed May 18, 2011 6:13 pm

The snake represents a threat to you and your son that has you very concerned. It may be an issue you weren't worried too much about at first... the head being smaller than the rest of the body makes me think it's a threat that has more bark than bite, however it doesn't mean it's not a valid threat (which you recognize) Praise God you were able to get you and your son out of the situation safely! Just some thoughts based on my own understanding. i pray the Lord brings full understanding and interpretation to you soon.
God bless and thanks for posting

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamert00 on Wed May 18, 2011 7:21 pm

Also it did not harm you. Venom kills when it enter the body, it never did enter your body. You will clearly see the threat. This attack is more of a slap to your face. You calling your mom is the prayer to the Father. The phonebook represent the bible, find some scriptures and stand on them.

Dreamert00

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 2:22 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top