Road under Construction

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Road under Construction

Post by maggie on Thu Nov 13, 2008 3:51 am

Hello Everyone:

I had a dream about a year ago, and I have never forgotten it. Here goes...

My husband knocked at my door and even though I did not know it would be him, inside in my dream I knew that is was my husband who was knocking, he smiled and we hugged. He said he had a present for me and I knew in the dream it was around Christmas time (this dream was August 10th of 2007) I felt and knew in my dream that it was Christmas time even thought there were no signs of Christmas ( no decorations I mean). I told him I would take a shower first and when I finished with my shower I put on an old pink robe ( I do not own a pink robe). He said he had a gift for me and he pulled out a really sharp ( nice) pair for sunglasses a very expensive Chanel type glasses. I tried them on but then I saw that they were broken on the right arm of the glasses (more toward where the tiny little screw holds it together). They were already broken before he gave it to me. Then he pulls our another one. I dont know why he told me that they were $100 each hea said he had a receipt for it and he would take the broken sunglasses back. He said he had brought the them from someone his brother knew (a woman). Then my husband said come lets take a walk so I get ready in my dream I smelled good ( I could remember that the smell it was almost like I could actually smell it when I awoke). In the dream I knew he wanted to spend time with me and I also just new it was nighttime when were to go on our walk. In the dream I knew that I only had all night to walk with him. We crossed the street and then then came to a few construction workers they were all latinos (which I am too) they said that there was construction going on there and we would have to go another way.

That is all I remember in that dream.... The following morning I wrote all this down.
Looking forward to interpretations

Love and blessings

ps MY HUSBAND AND I HAVE BEEN SEPARTED FOR A LONG, LONG TIME NOW, AND I KNOW THAT SPIRITUALLY THAT THINGS ARE NOT WELL FOR HIM. hE NOT YET A BELEIVER.
Maggie

Last edited by maggie on Fri Nov 14, 2008 7:25 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : JUST TO CLARIFY)

maggie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Road under Construction

Post by Dove-Solutions on Sat Nov 15, 2008 5:16 am

Maggie,

I sense very strongly here that your husband in the dream represents the Lord. You hug at the door to greet him. You welcome him with open arms. You sense in the dream that he has a gift for you but you want to take a shower first. You want to be spiritually ready to receive the gift. He gives you the gift and you receive it and try it on but you realize it is no longer perfect. (because we are not perfect) He then gives you another pair. I believe what He is showing you here is that he gives you the gift but we are inperfect but he is prepared for that and has that perfected pair ready for us. He is showing you the gift is valuable. Hence $100.00. He has given you the gift but wants you to use that gift for a specific person or task. The Lord then wants to fellowship with you and you go for a walk. The construction workers has me a bit confused. I am not real clear on that just yet.

I do not interpret but do give my thoughts for your benefit. I pray this is of help to you.

Love in the Lord,

Connie :cmere:

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lori Lane on Sat Nov 15, 2008 9:33 am

I agree with Connie, I am wondering if the construction workers represent that maybe her life is underconstruction through the working of the holy spirit and as a result she will have to go another way. Any time the Lord does construction in our life it producses change and we end on a new path or going his way.... I hope this helps... Blessings in Jesus as He guides you through life. Lori :yes:

Lori Lane

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Sat Nov 15, 2008 10:29 am

my take on constuction work is that god is doing a deep foundational work in your life duh flower D

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Sat Nov 15, 2008 11:19 am

I would have to agree with both of you on that last note. I can see how that would apply here for sure.

Good job you guys,

Connie :cmere:

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by maggie on Tue Nov 18, 2008 4:09 am

Thanks you so much all for the thoughts on this dream. I have for a year thought so many different things about this dream, never fully understanding. I belive that the Lord is working in my deeply in my life. Love and blessings to all.
Maggie

maggie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 11:41 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top