Two feet/Balcony

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Two feet/Balcony

Post by ellycat316 on Tue May 17, 2011 8:08 am

Yesterday,as I was dozing before falling asleep, I saw a lady's foot and a man's foot side by side only the lady's right foot was on the left side and the man's left foot was on the right side. Each had a scuff type slipper on. Then I saw a lady on a balcony. I saw other things , but can't remember them.

This morning as I was praying and dozing, I saw more pictures, but the one that sticks out was a man, and he said something about coming tonight. He may have been on a balcony too. I know he was high up, because I had to look up at him.

Do other people see "pictures" like that? Is this "normal" for everyone? I don't know if it's just my mine interacting or if these "pictures" are from God.

ellycat316

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Two feet/Balcony

Post by kellsy2004 on Tue May 17, 2011 8:43 am

Hi Ellycat,this is not an interpretation,but an answer to your question about ''pictures'' which I call ''snapshots''.They are revelations,and I have had them too and it happens when I'm dozing off as well,not quite asleep.

I had an experience of these ''snapshots'' and they were fragments of images and I didn't know what they were.I went to bed and the next day,the ''snapshots'' made sense-series of events in that day made me realize God was showing me what would happen.

To answer your question,it happens and they are revelations from God.

kellsy2004

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ellycat316 on Tue May 17, 2011 12:43 pm

Thanks, Kellsy. I was thinking everyone had these "pictures" before falling asleep. I haven't seen anything materialize from these "pictures" like you though. Lots of times I see peoples' faces and I pray for them. I was thinking maybe it was just my mind. One time I saw Jesus on a platform dressed in white, and I was on His right side about 12 ft. away slightly to the back of him so I could only see the side of his face. He was preaching to wall-to-wall Muslims standing in front of the platform.

ellycat316

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kellsy2004 on Wed May 18, 2011 2:59 am

Awesome revelation!My revelation was just about what was going to happen the next day to me.Your revelations are probably about your ministry.God's revelation is personal,as yours is to you. huggins

kellsy2004

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ellycat316 on Wed May 18, 2011 4:51 am

Thanks for the encouragement, Kellsy. I don't see much happening right now, but I'm believing! I'm up in age,the Lord better do something before I expire ha! ha!. All kidding aside, I know God can use anyone at anytime. Being these are the last days I see He is working in supernatural ways that we have never seen since the days of ACTS. This time is truly an amazing time to be living in. Aren't you happy it picked YOU to be apart of these last days? woo hoo

ellycat316

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kellsy2004 on Thu May 19, 2011 4:05 am

Absolutely!These are the last days,and God has sure poured out His Spirit......Awesome signs of the Final hour.Elly,you are never too old for God to use you.Caleb in the Bible at an ''old age'' possessed his land and still wanted to fight for more.God shall renew your strength like that of the eagles,you shall do greater Spiritual exploits .Sarah gave birth to the promise at ''old age''.Elly,you are still young in God's eyes.Stay blessed,God still has plans for you. huggins

kellsy2004

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 2:01 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top