Picture with the Newspaper staff

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Picture with the Newspaper staff

Post by vince merc on Sun Aug 17, 2008 4:57 am

8-17-08

I dreamed that Rose and I were somewhere unfamiliar, but definitely not home or in our local town. We were getting ready to leave and walked to our car in the parking lot. The car was way in the back of an empty parking lot against a wall. While I was about to open the door to get in, a bunch of people started running towards us and I recognized that they were all employees from our local small town newspaper. They were all happy and excited as they were having their picture taken. We tried to get out of the group, but since we were up against that wall we could not. They all turned away from the wall facing the cameraman for their picture, so we would have been at the very back of the picture. A woman, my height was standing right in front of me which completely kept me from being seen from the picture. I tried to lean to the right or left, but every time I did, she was moving her head in that direction. So, I just waited for the picture to be over so Rose and I could just get out of there. All of a sudden, someone called Rose and I all the way to the front of the group and had us sit on two chairs right in front of everyone. We were sitting right next to the woman who owns the Newspaper. At the same time, my mother, who has been deceased for over 8 years was over on the side sitting and she was calling Rose and me to come there and sit by her. I either couldnít or didnít. After the picture was taken I was able to see a copy of it. It was like an aerial shot and there was Rose and I in front of this group sitting in our chairs. I could see my mother off to the right of the picture sitting in her chair also. There was a small chain link fence that was between my mother and others there I did not know, and this newspaper group and us. Then I woke up. (As a side note, I have written a weekly Christian article for this paper for over 20 years. I have not been consistent writing it in the past year or so because of traveling and then just not doing so. Another person writes fairly often now, but when I write mine, it always gets in.)

Last edited by vince merc on Sun Aug 17, 2008 12:54 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I realized I had put the word "picture" where it should have been "owns the Newspaper")

vince merc

View user profile http://www.fatherspeaks.org

Back to top Go down

Re: Picture with the Newspaper staff

Post by daphanie02 on Mon Aug 18, 2008 5:52 pm

Did the newspaper recently approach you about writing an article or something and you felt like you were "up against a wall" and you couldnt get out of it? It sounds like you are busy with things at home and with your wife and you felt a little obligated but couldnt get out of it. it could be that what you wrote or will write will seem to be in the back of the paper and someone else's will be in front of yours so it seems like yours wont be seen as well or as much. But you will be called to the front regardless and your article will be next to the persons who owns the paper or writes for the front page. Is there a "mother" figure in your group? Sometimes I dream about my mom and its really symbolic for Mia since shes the "mother" figure of the dream group. Hope this helps,
Blessings in Christ,
Daph

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by vince merc on Mon Aug 18, 2008 7:10 pm

Thanks Daph. No, there has been no offer to write any article or anything else. I do still have the opportunity at any time just like the last 20 years, I've just not felt any leading to do so.As far as the mother figure, there is none at this time.

vince merc

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Mon Aug 18, 2008 7:25 pm

When did you have the dream? it could be about the future.
Daph

daphanie02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by vince merc on Mon Aug 18, 2008 7:27 pm

8-17-08

vince merc

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Mon Aug 18, 2008 8:28 pm

I really believe this is a symbolic dream about the future. please pray on what i've said,
Blessings,
Daph

daphanie02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:28 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top