My name written on a banner

View previous topic View next topic Go down

My name written on a banner

Post by JoJo on Tue May 17, 2011 12:03 am

Hi Everyone.

I had a mini dream this weekend.

I saw the inside of a church that I recognize. I used to attend this assembly several years ago when they used to worship at another church building in the same city.

I saw three young ladies that I recognized, who stood near the doors of the sanctuary of the same church. They were speaking among themselves.

I looked through the glass window of the sanctuary....in fact I think I went inside the sanctuary.

At the front, on something that looked like a banner was my name written. It was hand written. The writing was cursive.

My mini-dream ended.

I had no idea what this dream meant at the time but now, as I type, something is coming to me as to what this dream could possibly mean. I will look to the Lord for complete understanding. I would love some insight from my blessed friends on this site. scratching chin

JoJo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My name written on a banner

Post by Deborah on Tue May 17, 2011 12:44 pm

JoJo--
I was just reading your dream about getting ready to leave with your family because of an earthquake and now I'm reading about a banner that has your name on it. I'm reminded of Psalm 60:2, 4:

"You (God) made the earth tremble, You have broken it.....You have given a banner to those who fear You that it may be displayed because of the truth."

Deborah
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top