Period Blood?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Period Blood?

Post by JohnWilliams on Thu Nov 13, 2008 2:22 am

Hallo
Last night I prayed about my one friend when God told me that he is taking His protection away from this friend, as this friend doesn't want to listen to the voice of God. I asked God what is going to happen to him and dreamed the following:

Me and Mariaan were in this house, which is not our house, My friend's girlfriend came out of the bedroom telling us that she bled on the bed. I thought she was still having here monthly thing and told her to use a tampon longer than usual. But hte way she told us made me feel asif my friend made her bleed there. He then came to me immediately and told me he did nothing, which in the dream I knew was true. Mariaan then started supporting my friends girlfriend, although in reallife she can't stand this girl. My friend was really white in his face asif all life was out of him. We then went away where someone who we don't know asked my friend and I what happened with his girlfriend, why did she bleed. I remember thinking that news really travels fast as it just happened.

Previously God gave me warnings to go and give to people, which I normally did. When they were obidient nothing happened but when they weren't, what God told me always realised

Thank You

JohnWilliams

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Period Blood?

Post by dreamster on Thu Nov 13, 2008 10:54 am

is your friend a backsliden beleiver i assume, bandaid D

a merry heart, does good likea medicene, [ new international dee version,NIDV]

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lori Lane on Thu Nov 13, 2008 12:09 pm

Your friend sounds very dangerous and I am afraid he is going to do something and get caught. I am not telling you what to do, but there is a saying that goes like this "show me your friends and I will show you, your future" . Be careful who you keep company with, dear brother.. You can pray for him and love him from a distance...
These are just my thoughts.. Be wise as a serpent harmless as a dove... God Bless you,, Lori Lane

Lori Lane

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by JohnWilliams on Thu Nov 13, 2008 11:00 pm

Hallo
My friend is not a Born again christian if that is what you are asking. He does believe in God.

Lori Lane
Thank You for your conformation. Please read the dream "really bad sexual dream" it is the same friend in that dream. As for the love from a distance, I did try that but God told me to stand by him as this is what God want to happen - I did try to get away, but have to be obedient. Please read that dream

JohnWilliams

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lori Lane on Fri Nov 14, 2008 11:37 am

John, I certainly understand your obediance to the Lord for standing by your friend. However I would ask the Lord what he means by that? Are you to just minister to him and love him through the ministry of God, or is he someone you should be keeping company with as a companion?

Jesus did not trust himself to all men. I will have to find out where that scripture is and send it to you. He never rejected anyone and he ministered to everyone, but he kept company with only some.

I will read the dream, I think I read part of it, but I will read the whole dream and pray about it.

Thank you for hearing me out. Please understand my heart, I would never suggest that you disobey the Lord....

Love in Jesus, Lori

Lori Lane

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Fri Nov 14, 2008 11:27 pm

how can god remove his protection from this man if he is a unbeleiver,he has no covenant to stand on, bandaid :banghead: D

a merry heart, does good likea medicene, [ new international dee version,NIDV]

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Sat Nov 15, 2008 4:11 am

John,

I sense here that God is wanting you to come along side your friend and be a living witness to him. Some of us come to the Lord through a preacher on the pulpit and some come to the Lord by watching brothers and sisters in Christ walk out their Christian life. I believe the Lord is showing you that you are to love him through this process. It may be a difficult process for him. He is showing you that your friend has a decision to make....For the Lord or not....but either way you are to be there for him. You will be the vessel the Lord uses to minister to him. I know that can be difficult at times in this role but I sense in my spirit that you are or have been preparing already for this task. God has appointed you.

Love in Christ,

I only give my thoughts as I do not feel gifted in interpretation.

Connie :cmere:

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by JohnWilliams on Sun Nov 16, 2008 11:16 pm

Hallo
Thank You for the conformations. I know it will be a difficult time for us both but I know that God is a God of grace.

JohnWilliams

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:06 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top