Pending earthquake but we were not afraid

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Pending earthquake but we were not afraid

Post by JoJo on Mon May 16, 2011 9:33 pm

Hi everyone.

I had one of several dreams this weekend. Here goes!

I dreamt that there was a pending earthquake. I saw my immediate family. We were packing our belongings. I looked outside. There were other families packing too. I did not recognize any of them. I noticed some homes had large tractor-trailer trucks in their driveways. Some got their truck earlier than others but I learned that everyone would be getting a truck to store their belongings and drive to safety. I also noticed that everyone that got a truck had their own driver for the truck. While my family continued to pack, I made an announcement, "Our truck is here!" We then began to take our belongings and put them on the truck. My dream then ended. The one thing I will say is that my family did not panic. We were not sad. We were not afraid. We were calm. I did not feel alarmed by this dream. I was at peace, calm.

I have no idea what this dream means. I would love some some insight from any of the blessed people on this sight. I will ask the Lord to give insight/understanding as well---most importantly.

JoJo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Pending earthquake but we were not afraid

Post by Tinique on Sat May 28, 2011 12:06 pm

A man had a prophetic dream about the foundations of America being on fire and God telling him to get the hosepipe (Water-Word of God) quickly!! Watch it, it could have significance. The fact that you were calm in the dream is a good sign! :)
Hope this helped

Last edited by lola21st on Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:38 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : website guidelines - no external ministry references, please.)

Tinique

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by JoJo on Mon May 30, 2011 10:13 am

Interesting.

Thanks Tinique

JoJo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinique on Mon May 30, 2011 10:16 am

Its just what I watched recently and that came to mind when I read your post. I am no dream interpreter but I suggest taking a look but do pray for God's guidance.

Tinique

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by JoJo on Mon May 30, 2011 10:33 am

Hi Tinique.

With respect to my dream, I know that God is warning us about something, however, he prepares us for what is coming. When I originally posted this dream, there were a couple of things that I forgot to mention. There were 5 words/names shown in the dream. I only remember that 2 of the words/names began with 'A' and 'T'. A name that I saw in the dream was 'Cheyne'-which means 'God is gracious'. I also know that the number '5' refers to God's grace as well.

Although the pending disaster/situation will be terrible, God is gracious. He not only provided this dream as a warning but he also shows that he provides a way of escape so that the loss will not be as great. (dream: tractor trailer to place belongings in) God is awesome!

Thanks Tinique for your thoughts. I appreciate them. I am pretty new to this site and I am NO INTERPRETER by any means. I have learned so much from yourself and others. This site has ministered to me greatly and has encouraged me to move closer to the Lord.

Take care and God bless!

big hug 2

JoJo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:20 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top