Toilet overflowed! Whole church was flooded!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Toilet overflowed! Whole church was flooded!

Post by JoJo on Mon May 16, 2011 9:17 pm

Hi everyone.

This dream is one of several dreams that I had over the course of the weekend.

I dreamt that I saw my church organization's head branch. I saw a church family enter a bathroom located near the foyer of the church. When they entered the bathroom, the locked the door. No one used the bathroom. They seemed to be arguing about something. They were huddled in a corner of the bathroom, standing beside the toilet. I looked at the toilet. The water inside clear and high, close to the toilet seat. There was a ball of paper inside floating on top of the water....not enough to cause the toilet to flood. I then said to myself, 'It looks like the toilet is going to overflow." Without the toilet being flushed, the toilet overflowed and then in a split second, the entire church was flooded. The water was high up to the ceiling. Some of the church contents could be seen floating under water. One of the parties of the family I mentioned earlier was swimming, or at least trying to. I could only see from her neck down. I could not see her head. I do not know if she was drowning or if she was treading water. Then my dream ended.

I believe I think I know what this dream is referring to. I would like to hear the thoughts of others regarding this dream.

JoJo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Toilet overflowed! Whole church was flooded!

Post by dreamster on Mon May 16, 2011 9:26 pm

kood be symbolik of a family wiv all kinds of issues, un able 2 flush them away, but even behind closed doors, ther problems ovaflow in2 the church body, 2 an extent that is overwhelming, an nearly drowing family members, a very insiteful drm i feel, D,,

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by JoJo on Mon May 16, 2011 10:10 pm

I didn't look at it that way Dreamster.
I was actually thinking it could be something else.
However, your viewpoint should not be ignored, now that I think about it.
Thanks for your thoughts. I will definitely keep them in mind.

God bless you!

JoJo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Mon May 16, 2011 10:47 pm

lol! lol! yes yes dont ,,,, D restg afta his labours,

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by JoJo on Wed May 18, 2011 7:47 am

Update.

The family that was shown in my dream is fine...no issues or problems.
They are not the focus of the dream. They are just representatives of
members of the church organization.
The dream represents that specific church.
I have learned that the church has taken on something financially that is beyond them. The scene in the dream that shows a family in the bathroom, arguing could indicate that some of the church members are not pleased with move but cannot relay their displeasure openly. The toilet overflowing, then flooding the church could indicate that the church is drowning in debt and cannot manage. Seeing church items floating in the midst of the water could mean that they will lose the church they have, or it could be a warning of what could happen if they pursue this venture any further.

All in all, we have to pray earnestly for this church. It is my headquarters church. I would not want them to lose everything that they worked so hard for. God has been good to them. They were able to own this building within 5 years, which is an awesome feat, especially in Canada with respect to the cost of real estate. They have not out-grown this building and won't for some time.

The enemy is at work here. Greed and pride have filled the hearts of some of the ministers and they have purchased another building. It is much bigger than their current building. There is no way that this new building can be kept and maintained using the current members. This new building is beyond them financially, unless God performs a miracle.

Please help me pray for this church and its ministers asking that God's wrath be averted/diminished against them or that the ministers will heed the warning and no longer go through with the purchase of this building.

JoJo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Wed May 18, 2011 3:38 pm

oh my,,

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by JoJo on Thu Jan 05, 2012 4:44 pm

Hi Everyone!

I have an update!

This dream was a revelation. When I had this dream initially, I asked one person that I saw in the dream some questions, asking her if everything is alright in her life and with her family. She said everything was fine. Which is why I then thought that this flood dream referred to the recent purchases of church buildings by my organization that I thought they could not afford.....BUT......I learned this past weekend that God worked things out financially so my interpretation was wrong

I just found out this past weekend, that my friend was not telling the truth.
This dream was from the Lord, clearly stating that her family would be the cause of some discord in the church, similar to that of a flood.

This dream revealed that her mother, a notable woman in the church, would resign from our church organization and start another church with another woman, taking some of the members with her. It also showed that one of her eldest daughters tried to do something that was not right in secret and it came to light. She divorced her husband, went to Jamaica and married an unbeliever. This woman was also a notable woman in the church. The young lady that I was swimming/drowning, was my friend. I recently found out that she has not been living right.

Note to self, this week, I asked the Lord to tell me what He wants to do with the information I have received because there is always a chance that when you discuss what was revealed to you with the person or persons indirectly, they may tell you everything is fine and cause you to question what you have received from the Lord. In this case, I know that God had revealed something to me but I did not understand what it meant.

Be encouraged. God is a revealer of all secrets and I am realizing that when He sends a dream, it is very clear. Once I understand what the dream means, what it refers to, it makes complete sense. I marvel at this wonderful tool that God uses to communicate with His children and for us to use to aid others. God be praised!!!

JoJo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Thu Jan 05, 2012 5:41 pm

wow wow orsome,, holy moly

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by JoJo on Tue Jan 17, 2012 11:21 am

Holy Moly is right D!

JoJo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Tue Jan 17, 2012 1:38 pm

nerd yep lordy :jesuspic: knows everythang wow

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by JoJo on Wed Jan 18, 2012 8:36 am

Yep, that he does!

JoJo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:00 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top