Broken teeth replaced by brand new teeth

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Broken teeth replaced by brand new teeth

Post by JoJo on Mon May 16, 2011 9:00 pm

Hey Everyone.

I recently had a dream of a white man, his face mainly. He had dark hair and a dark moustache, sharp features. I don't think that matters that much. Strange thing is, he had a full mouth of broken teeth, with some dried blood on his mouth. In the blink of an eye, his teeth were replaced by brand new teeth, adult-sized teeth and the dried blood disappeared.

I have asked the Lord to reveal what this dream means. I think I have an idea what it means as well. I would like to hear from some of you your thoughts on this dream.

Thanks

JoJo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Broken teeth replaced by brand new teeth

Post by dreamster on Mon May 16, 2011 11:45 pm

do u kno the man irl?? it wood seem that brokeness can be restored in a blink wiv the lord, D

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by JoJo on Mon May 16, 2011 11:52 pm

Hi Dreamster.

I don't know the man at all. I think I was supposed to pay attention to his teeth for the most part.

I like your thinking. With God any situation that may have seemed hopeless can be restored.

JoJo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Mon May 16, 2011 11:57 pm

yep,,

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SisterinChrist on Tue May 17, 2011 5:46 am

yea im thinking the same...

and it was in real bad condition.. cud have been real painful, as usaw blood.. brookness and wounds... is what comes to mind..
however as u guy ssaid above... he heals the broken and wounded..that verse...
blessings !

SisterinChrist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by JoJo on Tue May 17, 2011 12:24 pm

Thanks Dreamster and SisterinChrist.

Something else has crossed my mind. Perhaps I lacked wisdom in an area of my life and through experience, I have gained it. If this is the interpretation, I know what this could be referring to.

JoJo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Deborah on Thu May 19, 2011 8:22 am

This dream reminds me of Psalm 58:6 where David is calling out for justice against the wicked and David asks God to "Break their teeth in their mouth". The person you described had dark hair, a dark mustache, sharp features--sounds sinister to me.

In the church-being-flooded dream, you said you thought it referred to your church drowning in debt--I think this could be related to that--like the sinister man representing a sinister scheme for your church. Your church lacked wisdom in finances and through experience, gained it--so again I think your dream has a corporate as well as the personal application you mentioned.

Deborah
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by JoJo on Thu May 19, 2011 9:58 am

Thanks for your thoughts Deborah.

I am in agreement with you.

God bless you!

big hug 2

JoJo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Deborah on Thu May 19, 2011 10:41 am

big hug 2 back!

Deborah
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by RyanB on Mon May 23, 2011 10:45 am

teeth being replaced would reflect a season as you lose baby teeth and gain normal teeth. and the blood would remind me of sin i guess. this isn't what the Lords shown me, i just wanted to contribute. god bless

RyanB

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by timelessfoto on Mon May 23, 2011 11:09 am

My thoughts....

When teeth decay and break and are in bad shape it usually doesn't happen over night...it takes a while for that process to happen. I think the broken teeth may represent pain, insecurities, brokenness, things that may have been lost along the way ... you said "In the blink of an eye, his teeth were replaced by brand new teeth, adult-sized teeth and the dried blood disappeared." I think this is God saying he can restore you quickly and it will be faster than you think....

...again these are my thoughts on your dream! I'm new here! Have an awesome day!

timelessfoto

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by JoJo on Tue May 24, 2011 8:36 am

Hi RyanB, Timelessfoto...cute name.

Thanks for your thoughts guys. I appreciate them greatly. God bless you both. Hopefully I can help you in the future.

Take care!
thank you

JoJo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jsteadbalm on Tue May 24, 2011 10:52 am

Hi JoJo.. I am new in the room.. I was reading your topic and I was thinking the same thing... Wisdom... Old men are suppose to represent wisdom.. usually wise old men have white hair but yours had black.. Black is usually asssociated with sin or grief... Teeth are for the mature.. babies teeth are hidden... This old man had brokened teeth due to maybe lack of proper care or harm done... Maybe he lost them because of sin or grief due to lack of wisdom that comes from experience and maturity... The new teeth is gained through growth.. Learned lessons from previous mistakes... David said before I was afflicted I went astray: but now have I kept your Word..Ps 119:67.. Jesus learned obedience through the things he suffered..Heb 5:8... Old man wisdom comes in many forms but his job is to mature us... I am not an interpreter but I enjoyed reading and taking in the responses... I believe that we learn and grow best when we do it together... God bless

jsteadbalm

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by JoJo on Wed May 25, 2011 10:39 am

Thanks for your input Jsteadbalm!

JoJo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by JoJo on Fri Dec 23, 2011 10:05 am

Hi Everyone.

It has been awhile. I want to give you an update.

In retrospect, I looked back at all of the comments regarding this dream. Thank you for all of your help.

I have since learned that this dream is prophetic. God was showing the condition of someone and how quickly He will be able to change that person.

Last month, I had dinner with a friend and during that dinner my friend revealed his spiritual condition and his viewpoints on God and Christ that were most shocking. Initially, I was scared by what he was saying, to the point I thought he was borderline blasphemous! But, as our conversation continued, I could faintly see what God's plan could possibly be in bringing this man on the right path. Despite all that he said, I believed in my heart that God was deeply involved in this. I began to smile in my head and say my ways are not like His ways or my thoughts like His thoughts.

I just posted a dream yesterday about this same person. (Brushing my friend's teeth). Take a look at it. I know the dreams are connected.

JoJo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 5:05 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top