View previous topic View next topic Go down

Post by karenburns2008 on Mon May 16, 2011 5:31 pm

I am not sure that I am posting this question in the right place, so if I am not forgive me. I have nightmares every night. It seems that there are three major themes that run consistently throughout: 1.) I am always searching for something or someone 2) I am always warning others of danger and no one is listening and 3). I am battling something and it is usually a demonic spirit. The dreams are of various situations but these three themes are dominant and oftentimes the dreams will have one or two of the themes running concurrently at the same time. I love Jesus with all my heart. All I know is that the struggling or fighting in my dreams causes a lot of disruption of my sleep so that when I wake up I am as tired as when I went to bed. I have prayed that I would not have nightmares and then I do, and I am not sure why. Does anyone have any insight? I truly believe that God talks to us through dreams and I have prayed regarding this but He seems to be silent these days. Scratch Chin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Nightmares

Post by Grey Butterfly on Mon May 23, 2011 4:23 pm

Hi Karen,

How tiring for you!

Is there an ongoing [something] in your life that remains unresolved? I can only think that if you have these dreams over and over, there must be a message there that you haven't heard yet.

Maybe post one of the dreams in the dreams to be interpreted and see if someone can help with discerning the meaning... maybe if you can find the meaning of one - it will be a key to the others... maybe if you can figure out the dream, it will help you figure out whatever it is that is causing you to have them and you won't need to anymore.

I'm new to all this, but I do believe God speaks to us in our dreams, so there must be something in there for you.

Bless you :o) Diane

Grey Butterfly

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top