Pictures / Dream of Chess piece (Knight)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Pictures / Dream of Chess piece (Knight)

Post by RyanB on Mon May 16, 2011 4:11 pm

Hi, hello everyone, this is my first time posting here and I come with a specific question / query as I grow in my sensitivity to the Holy Spirit as he reveals things to me in dreams and pictures.

Recently I was in worship and I saw in my heart an image of a chess piece, specifically the knight. I dont ever play chess and dont know many of the rules but naturally studied quite some on the knight.

I've recently decided to leave christian university and have asked God why I left when it seemed right at the time, i say that as I felt it was also okay in Gods will for my life for me to leave.

I've since discovered the knight has an unrthodox but strategic way of moving around the chess board and wondered if the two were linked. Naturally the way i've described the scenario there seems to be some connection. But maybe God was saying it's a bad thing, although i didnt sense that.

2 Weeks later, I was in a meeting with people for whom I do university placement and would be leaving, and in closing in prayer I saw the same picture again to my suprise.

The third and final time I saw the picture was 15minutes or so after this when we then worshipped together, but this third time I saw the knight on the board, upside down as if suspended from the sky but still able to stick to the board. This third time didnt feel as clear as the other two times, but i dont want to dismiss the picture.

Any direction would be greatly appreciate!

God bless,
Ryan, Engand

Last edited by RyanB on Mon May 16, 2011 4:11 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling)

RyanB

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Pictures / Dream of Chess piece (Knight)

Post by Dove-Solutions on Mon May 16, 2011 5:29 pm

Hello Ryan,

Good to have you with us. I am going to post this in the "Dreams to be interpreted" section to make sure people see it there. Go to the main page and then page down to dreams to be interpreted. Click on the link on the left and then select "new topic" to post your dreams. I will move this one for you. God bless and I pray you get the interpretation.

Love in Jesus,

Connie

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top