Two Dreams, Same Phrase

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Two Dreams, Same Phrase

Post by afterhisheart on Wed Nov 12, 2008 8:42 pm

I have two dreams within the last two weeks that although in different settings, have a former boss of mine (from 10 years ago) in them and I say the same thing to her both times. In Real Life, she retired while I was still working with her (I was promoted when she retired so she wasn't my boss anymore when she retired, but a co-worker) and she moved with her husband to Arizona. I never heard from her again.

Now in both dreams, she appears and I say, "What happened to Arizona?" In each dream her response makes no sense to the point I can't even figure out what she is trying to say other than for some reason or another it just didn't work out. In the second dream she looked like a dead woman walking...very pasty and cold looking. Weird. I even did a search for her today thinking maybe she died...but I found her phone number in the city she moved to in Arizona...no evidence of death.

Interpretation?

afterhisheart

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Two Dreams, Same Phrase

Post by pwilso512 on Thu Nov 13, 2008 12:36 am

Sounds like God put strong thoughts about your former boss on your heart so that you can pray for her. Usually when I dream about someone I know dying or have more than one dream about them in a short period of time, it is a call to pray for them. Although she appeared dead in your dream, it's not literal death. Her appearing to be a dead woman walking shows me that she is walking through tough times. Just pray for her.

Lord, I pray that you will touch afterhisheart's former boss. Bring her out of the trying times she is in. I pray that you will heal her body, give her divine protection, and give her direction in whatever it is that you want her to do. Bless her marriage Lord. Restore broken relationships. Lead her where you want her to go. And please give afterhisheart peace about this situation. In your son Jesus name. Amen.

pwilso512

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Thu Nov 13, 2008 4:05 am

Lord I come into agreement with pwilso512 and afterhisheart and in addition I would like to plead the blood of Jesus over afterhisheart's former boss.

In Jesus name,

your servant,

Connie praying

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by afterhisheart on Thu Nov 13, 2008 4:13 am

Thank you all. I am lifting her up in prayer.

afterhisheart

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:14 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top