Falling into a ditch

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Falling into a ditch

Post by profbussy on Mon May 16, 2011 3:50 pm

SOmebody close to me had this dream:

He saw our pastors come to our house. And I think while they were leaving, they fell into a ditch in front of our house. While trying to rescue them, we fell into the ditch ourselves.

What could this mean? Can somebody help please?

profbussy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Falling into a ditch

Post by Deborah on Tue May 17, 2011 12:33 pm

I think of Matthew 15:14 where Jesus is talking about the scribes and the Pharisees and he says, "Let them alone. They are blind leaders of the blind. And if the blind leads the blind, both will fall into a ditch."

If the person who had this dream is living a life that's close to the Lord, I'd say it's a warning dream about the spiritual condition of your pastors. I have learned, however, to be very cautious about dreams other people have about something that's going on in my life--people can manuipulate in this way, even subconsciously. Does your friend not like your pastors irl? Does your friend want you to go to his/her church instead? Please, please carefully and prayerfully consider what I'm saying.

Deborah
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by profbussy on Sun May 22, 2011 4:38 pm

Deborah wrote:I think of Matthew 15:14 where Jesus is talking about the scribes and the Pharisees and he says, "Let them alone. They are blind leaders of the blind. And if the blind leads the blind, both will fall into a ditch."

If the person who had this dream is living a life that's close to the Lord, I'd say it's a warning dream about the spiritual condition of your pastors. I have learned, however, to be very cautious about dreams other people have about something that's going on in my life--people can manuipulate in this way, even subconsciously. Does your friend not like your pastors irl? Does your friend want you to go to his/her church instead? Please, please carefully and prayerfully consider what I'm saying.
Thanks Deborah, surprisingly, a close young chap of six years had this dream. What do you think? And I don't think he has any idea about details of our relationship with the pastor.

profbussy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Deborah on Tue May 24, 2011 1:42 pm

Wow--6 years old!!!! I'd say then that you should reevaluate your relationship with your pastor, especially if this young man knows Jesus and has shown signs before of a prophetic or discerning gifting.

Deborah
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by profbussy on Thu Jun 09, 2011 6:45 pm

Thanks. :-)

profbussy

View user profile

Back to top Go down