war an famine,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

View previous topic View next topic Go down

war an famine,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Post by dreamster on Sun May 15, 2011 7:11 pm

this was a long drm 2 much details 2 type, ,, ther seemed 2 be like a werld war, like ww2,, same ppl /uniforms etc,, but in current day, ,, ther was battles goin on all ova,, mass destruction,, ther was extreme poverty an famine,, i saw dogs very malnorished,, it was awful,, i seemed 2 in the drm an watchg at same tme,, a feeling of dispear, ,,i saw a german soldier an officer fiteing each otha,, the solja shot the officer wiv a feild cannon, ,,, i was tryin 2 find cova, ,, then i saw open feilds ,, a usa jeep wiv generals goin fast uppa hill as the got 2 the top ,the jeep rolled ova an dwn the hill, it seemed like they wer goin 2 sign surrenda papers from the enemy, the germans wer surrendaring, ,,, then i saw jplanes ,, up klose,, allther bits an pieces, lol! ,, then i was on a clay trak on a bush road,, muddy wiv bog puddles,, i was on a mountain bike peddeling thru,, i get thru its abouta foot deep,, mi wheels r covered,, grt boys stuff, ,,,

Last edited by dreamster on Sun May 15, 2011 11:47 pm; edited 1 time in total

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: war an famine,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Post by piano on Sun May 15, 2011 10:26 pm

HI Dreamster,

On a personal note, I have been up praying in the spirit after waking up with much heaviness. (The song "How Great is Our God" playing in my head when I awoke)

I am just touching on what your dream reminds me of, maybe not interpretation, but what I am lead to share concerning it.

What is so wonderful about persecutions is another opportunity for praise.
The enemy wishes upon us to despair, but Christ in us pleads to hope for His Holy Power to be unlimited in our weakness.
He is able to far exceed expectations for victory, when we remember who He is, keeping Him in sight.
Reading this dream caused me to think of a spiritual battle, one that stretches over the earth, threatening to affect so many, as did WW2.

I believe it may have to do with strongholds that keep people from being able to receive The Bread of Life daily, consistently, and instead left feeling impoverished.
1. Reduced to poverty; poverty-stricken.
2. Deprived of natural richness or strength; limited or depleted:

The truth is that our inheritance in Him is secure, and thus renewing our minds concerning Who He is and Who we are in Him is what is needed to overcome, and not be overcome by this despair.
Dont give up and turn over when the hill is almost taken!

2 Corinthians 3-6 NLT
We are human, but we donít wage war as humans do.
We use Godís mighty weapons, not worldly weapons, to knock down the strongholds of human reasoning and to destroy false arguments. We destroy every proud obstacle that keeps people from knowing God. We capture their rebellious thoughts and teach them to obey Christ.

Victory comes from strength in The Lord, has nothing to do with human logic.
Continue in hope at the most difficult point, even if only a mustard seed size of faith remains.

I like the thought of making sport of the mud puddles that can be put in the way to slow us down.
Praise God for His faithfulness and love toward us, praying tha we may never tire in living and working for Him, that His Glory will shine unto all.

Peace to you,

Piano

piano

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Sun May 15, 2011 11:45 pm

piano,4 droppin by, ur post strucka chord wiv me, ,, an i didnt consider a spiritual applikation, but that wood apply im sure,, D

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by piano on Mon May 16, 2011 6:47 pm

:donut:

Dreamster,

I missed the part where the surrender papers were going to be signed...

That just fully blessed me!

:hooray:

piano

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Mon May 16, 2011 8:16 pm

id 4gotten that part, ,,,good 2 see ur eatg ,,,,hmmm i kood do wiva snak 2,,

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by JoJo on Tue May 17, 2011 12:33 am

Hi Dreamster.

I too have been blessed by Piano's interpretation. My spirit is in agreement with yours Piano! God bless you!
hee hee

JoJo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Tue May 17, 2011 12:55 am

lol! ok D

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:10 pm