learning to deal with math problems

View previous topic View next topic Go down

learning to deal with math problems

Post by MaMa on Sun May 15, 2011 5:56 pm

i am currently asking God for more gifts and i ask God whether i need to find a mentor. i had a dream the other night:
i was in a class room learning to do some math problem. i didn't know how to do it. i asked the teacher to show me. he then said i would need to turn on the light first before i can see the math problem. so i did what he said.. but i still wasn't be able to do it. i asked him again to help me. he then asked two men to come help me. they helped me to understand everything. but somehow i couldn't see their faces.

i know usually man without faces is the Holy Spirit. so does it mean that i just need to wait for the Holy Spirit to lead me and teach me then? i don't need any teacher? thanks!

MaMa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: learning to deal with math problems

Post by MaMa on Sun May 15, 2011 6:14 pm

i also had these two dreams earlier.
i was a college student who lived in a college dorm in my dream. the dorm was out of electricity and everywhere was so dark. because it
was so dark i wasn't be able to do any work and i was hungry. i decided
to go to the kitchen to get something to eat. i saw a wok there with
some bread soaking with lots of oil. i ate the first one with lots of oil
and tried to get more to eat, but it was way too much oil that i needed to squeeze some out and finished the rest of the bread with less oil.
right after i had this dream, i had another dream about me getting
lost in a big city. i went out to get something done in my second dream. but somehow i wasn't be able to find my way home. many people have tried to help but no one could help me.
are these three dreams related? thanks!

MaMa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SisterinChrist on Wed May 18, 2011 7:20 am

MaMa wrote:i am currently asking God for more gifts and i ask God whether i need to find a mentor. i had a dream the other night:
i was in a class room learning to do some math problem. i didn't know how to do it. i asked the teacher to show me. he then said i would need to turn on the light first before i can see the math problem. so i did what he said.. but i still wasn't be able to do it. i asked him again to help me. he then asked two men to come help me. they helped me to understand everything. but somehow i couldn't see their faces.

i know usually man without faces is the Holy Spirit. so does it mean that i just need to wait for the Holy Spirit to lead me and teach me then? i don't need any teacher? thanks!
idea i blve hte Light is God.. I blve God is saying b4 u turn to anybody for help u must turn to Him for His direction and for teaching's..
The Holy Spirit will guide you the right direction...
i was the same way, i use to pray for someone to help Me. But then the Lord taught me quite a bit by spending time w/Him and His word...
Then when I was ready to discern right frm wrong He sent me ppl tohelp ..but our Ultimate Help comes from God..
Blessings to u!!!
Great drm!

SisterinChrist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 2:11 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top