Man giving me bag of stones.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Man giving me bag of stones.

Post by songbird on Sun May 15, 2011 3:52 pm

I had this dream a while ago that my bible group leader was trying to teach me to fish with a net, but when I went to throw the net I fell over landed on some wooden scaffolding under a bridge that was being built to cross the river. I tried to hide on the scaffolding because I thought it was funny but then realised that it was not safe as the nails were coming loose this was quite scary as I thought I would fall and be killed. But then this thought came to my head that if I was to die it would be fine because God had saved me and I would be with him. As soon as this thought came to my head I was instantly transported to a sail boat in the middle of a vast blue ocean. The water was so blue and it was really sunny there was no land in sight. There was a man on the boat with me and in the middle of the boat there was an archway in the middle of the sail if the man went to the left side of the boat it would go left and of he went to the right side of the boat it would go right. There was no one steering the boat it just seemed to move to the direction the man did. The man gave a small net bag that contained blue and red stones the colours were really vivid. Then he said something like out in the deep water (meaning further out in the ocean) the stones have barnacles on them.

songbird

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Man giving me bag of stones.

Post by Dove-Solutions on Mon May 16, 2011 6:02 am

Songbird,

I did a lookup on the net and this is what I got on barnacles:

1. A marine crustacean (class Cirripedia) with an external shell, which attaches itself permanently to a variety of surfaces.
2. Used figuratively to describe a tenacious person or thing

A boat can mean a local church ministry, a personal ministry. The helmsmen or the man steering the boat could mean the Lord but could also be the Pastor of the church. The church would move in the direction of the one steering or moving from side to side.

This is not an interpretation but just thoughts I had as I read the dream. I hope it helps for discernment.

Love in Jesus,

Connie

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Wed May 18, 2011 4:52 pm

he meant the stones out in deeper waters had barnacles on them? barnacles from what I understand are like parasites and take away the beauty or smoothness away from something. Have you ever stepped on a barnacle? It will rip the flesh off your foot lol it did mine! Ouch!

I felt like the man in the boat was the Lord and He was showing you something significant. have you done a keyword search of stones in the Bible? There are lots of verses in there about stones that may be helpful..i will continue praying on the meaning.
God bless

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by songbird on Wed May 18, 2011 6:06 pm

I cant remember if he is talking about the barnacles being on the stones or not I had this dream quite a while ago.

songbird

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by songbird on Wed May 18, 2011 6:12 pm

I think there was more significance on the colours of the stones than the stones, plus they were smooth and shiny like polished rocks

songbird

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Wed May 18, 2011 6:14 pm

right i was thinking that too about the colors...

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 11:18 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top