Beauty treatment house.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Beauty treatment house.

Post by steadygaze on Sun May 15, 2011 8:16 am

Hello

Dream

I was with my friend who is like a mom to me. We decided to go to this house that had all these beautiful body treatments. We went upstairs and in one of the rooms my friend decided to do one of the beauty treatments she was not well and hurting or something. So as she got the treatment, I decided to go check out another room right next to hers. I go into the room and there are two other ladies in the room they were watching something on TV, they seemed a bit odd to me. I saw a lotion tester so I tried some on my right shoulder then I walked to another room and I notice the rooms are all so small and they was antique types of rooms . Then all of a sudden I feel my right shoulder is hot and prickly and I go to look at it and with my eyes, and literally it is red and I see like my black hair come out of these little holes in my arm then it would go back in. I am like, holy moly So I go into show my friend I said, look at my shoulder it is so painful." So Marie looks at my shoulder and I watched as she watched and it would get inflamed and black hairs would come out of the little holes it was soo prickly her eyes about popped out of her head. we would see it get inflamed the hairs come out and go back in it was the weirdest thing, and very painful. She said, "Well you know that your skin is sensitive to a lot of lotions. "

steadygaze

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Beauty treatment house.

Post by Deborah on Sun May 15, 2011 9:22 pm

Remember in the book of Esther where Esther and the other selected virgins of the land had oil treatments for a year to beautify them to meet the king? This is what came to mind when I read your dream.

Apparently your preparation has to be very specific to you. It's easy to listen to what other people do to sancify themselves and copy that, but I think what this dream is telling you is that it's not going to help your flesh any if you just do what other people do. Maybe, for example, fasting a certain number of days is not for you. You must listen to the Holy Spirit and do what He says because God is the only One who can sanctify us anyway.

Deborah
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by steadygaze on Sun May 15, 2011 9:58 pm

Yes true.. Humm will have to pray into this...

steadygaze

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 7:55 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top