DISTURBING DREAM

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DISTURBING DREAM

Post by chrystalstew on Sat May 14, 2011 1:25 pm

I had a dream that my husband and I were having a church meeting at one of my childhood homes. And there were two distinctive people that were in the dream along with the presences of a new family from our church. The meeting was about to start when I noticed one of the women sitting between my husbands legs (while he laid on the couch) feeding him chips. When I confronted him in the dream, he didn't realize he had did anything wrong because he said he was "trying to eat the chips". I got upset with the young lady and I told she and her friend to leave our home. I was so upset that I decided to go for a walk. I walked through an alley with the back of homes on one side and an empty field of what seemed to be wheat on the other. Almost toward the end of the alley, I noticed a dog that appeared to be unhealthy (the ribs were showing) and looked like a g. Shepard. However, the dog had not seen me yet. In order to escape without it noticing, I started to jump over the fence. As soon as I began to climb the fence, the dog poked its head under the fence without any effort. At that moment I thought it would not be a good idea so I jumped down. As soon as I jumped down the dog noticed me and began to chase me down the alley. I noticed a latter leading up onto a roof, so I climbed the latter to get on top of the house. The dog tried to reach up to me, however, the dog turned into a man with dark colored skin and a bold-head. After that point, I do not remember what happened... Any suggestions?

chrystalstew

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: DISTURBING DREAM

Post by Jennie the Jesus-lover on Thu Jun 26, 2014 4:33 pm

Wow any other emotions you've felt besides being upset? Like adrenaline when the dog is chasing you or what you felt when you saw the dog turn into a man? It sounds like there were multiple issues. Have you been suffering trials in real life? I know that when I experience trials sometimes my dreams are crazy. But when I reach a breaking point in my trials I experience being near God in my dreams

Jennie the Jesus-lover

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top