Driving down road

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Driving down road

Post by judgehopkins on Sat May 14, 2011 7:16 am

i had a dream in which I was driving down a road through the woods. Stopped in front of a house, heard a voice speak a coworker's name, then I continued to drive back onto the main road.

An interpretation would be appreciated.

Jon

judgehopkins

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Driving down road

Post by Linda Irish on Sat May 14, 2011 9:58 am

The first thing to do is intercede for your co-worker.

Lord, my brother in Christ is appealing to you to reveal Your will to him Father. We lift up these dreams that he has been having Lord and ask that YOUR WILL would take place regarding these dreams. We pray that we remember to stay in your Holy Spirit and walk in your ways father always offering up our minds to be renewed by YOUR TRUTH and YOUR WAYS.....Let it be according to YOUR will Father. Let us all continue to grow in you ~and know YOUR heart Father~and hear YOUR VOICE...We pray revelation to my sibling in the Lord, Let him hear YOU lord and understand ...in Jesus name. amen

Linda Irish

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Linda Irish on Sat May 14, 2011 10:00 am

We pray God's divine will in the life of this coworker, we pray salvation to this coworker and the blood of Jesus over her and her loved ones that what YOU would have for her Lord, would come to fruition...in Jesus name amen

Linda Irish

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Sat May 14, 2011 10:01 am

judgehopkins,

Nice to meet you by the by. I usually think of houses in dreams as a spiritual house. Driving down the road for me usually represents my lifes path. So in this dream I would have to say that the Lord is showing you that in your life you have a coworker that needs intercession regarding his spiritual life. Could this person need salvation or is he a believer who is in need of a closer walk with the Lord. I would pray for him. This is not an interpretation but my thoughts as I read your post. I hope it helps for discernment.

love in Jesus,

Connie huggins

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 3:54 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top