Babies and Babies

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Babies and Babies

Post by lola21st on Wed Nov 12, 2008 3:28 pm

I had a dream that I was pregnant with twins. During the dream I saw the twins - I was no longer carrying them but they were in an incubated state (sleeping in a clear box) until they were ready to be born which was three months away. I don't recall the gender of the twins but they looked healthy, just asleep.

Then I found out that I was pregnant again and this baby would be born in six months. I got concerned because I already have two sons so I wondered how I was going to take care of what would now be five kids. An older man that I know said he would marry me so that I didn't have to raise them alone and that he would be dying soon so his life insurance proceeds would make me financially secure enough to take care of them...then I felt relieved.... :huh: what

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Babies and Babies

Post by Halo on Wed Nov 12, 2008 3:41 pm

lola21st wrote:I had a dream that I was pregnant with twins. During the dream I saw the twins - I was no longer carrying them but they were in an incubated state (sleeping in a clear box) until they were ready to be born which was three months away. I don't recall the gender of the twins but they looked healthy, just asleep.

Then I found out that I was pregnant again and this baby would be born in six months. I got concerned because I already have two sons so I wondered how I was going to take care of what would now be five kids. An older man that I know said he would marry me so that I didn't have to raise them alone and that he would be dying soon so his life insurance proceeds would make me financially secure enough to take care of them...then I felt relieved.... :huh: what
seems like a double portion to me!!! is on the way...you can see it comming but it is somewhat premature.
(pregnant again) more gifts added. He will not put to much upon you that you cannot bare. Then you will be
ready to go solo. :book: Praise the Lord. He will give you the desires of your Heart..

Halo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Wed Nov 12, 2008 3:44 pm

Yes the Lord is giving you extra things to manage/take care of. You may feel a bit overwhelmed, but God will provide the financial means for you to do what you need to do. praiseGod

love,

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Wed Nov 12, 2008 10:34 pm

Praise God!!

Thanks Halo and Daph for your interpretations!

Blessings,

Lurdys

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:14 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top