White horse became a man

View previous topic View next topic Go down

White horse became a man

Post by breathehim on Fri May 13, 2011 8:07 am

In short, there was a large, strong white horse in the house (seemed a normal occurance) that I led out to the pasture and he was suddenly a handsome, muscular man.
emotions - I was initially afraid of the size and strength of the stallion, but took control anyway because I had to in order to get him out of the house. He submitted and I led him away and his moods changed from nice & compliant to angry and attacking a few times. When he became a man I desired an emotional, intimate relationship as I carressed his muscles, but then knew it wasn't with him and throughout the remainder of the dream I was irritated by him even though he was interested in a relationship with me.
Hummmm..... Still praying about this one.......Your thoughts?

breathehim

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: White horse became a man

Post by Dove-Solutions on Fri May 13, 2011 9:31 am

Breathehim,

When I think of houses in dreams I think of the spiritual house. The white horse here may signify a stronghold in ones life. At first I thought maybe it was the Lord but then quickly changed my mind when I read that he attacked you and changed his mood. It could be the Lord is showing you that the evil one is trying to deceive you and make you think that this spirit is of the Lord but when you remove it from the spiritual house it shows it true colors. This is not an interpretation but thoughts I had while reading your dream. I pray it helps with discernment.

Love in Jesus,

Connie huggins

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by breathehim on Sat May 14, 2011 10:38 am

Interesting. You may be right on track. Thank you so much for your input! -Louise

breathehim

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 2:24 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top