repost building work, fish and frogs...

View previous topic View next topic Go down

repost building work, fish and frogs...

Post by Grey Butterfly on Thu May 12, 2011 2:03 pm

Hi guys,
I think I know what this dream means, and as usual, it is long and complicated lol! so I am only going to post the things I really want confirmation on...

I went to bed asking God to confirm for me if he will answer yes to a prayer of mine for physical/healing transformation of my life.

I dreamed of an enormous construction site in my back yard... it looked like they were making a concrete freeway tunnel to go under my house! There was a whole heap [the long complicated dream] that I believe answered my question in the affirmative - that God will transform me... but there is a part at the end, and this is the bit that still intrigues me:

The front room of my house was gutted and enlarged (hugely) and it's walls were now concrete and someone had painted/or they were printed into the wall perhaps, fish, hundreds of them, all the same - like stenciled fish. A painter was working in the room, he had gone all over the wall and splodged dark green paint on every fish... some had a big splodge all over, some had little splodges on their eyes only. I knew he planned to paint the whole room green.... [a colour I would never choose!] but why splodge the fish??? Why are the fish on my wall at all???

When I woke up, and was writing down the dream, I realised that the ones whose eyes only were splodged were actually frogs... sitting face forward... still stencils, and the same size as the fish... I didn't realise they were frogs till I was writing the dream.

I wonder about the significance of back yard as opposed to the front room?? (this front room is currently my "sitting room" it is one without tv or anything, we play games, talk and have coffee in there.) This front room part is the ending of my dream and I am wondering if it is perhaps talking about the outcome.

Thanks for your help :o)

Diane

Grey Butterfly

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: repost building work, fish and frogs...

Post by Dove-Solutions on Thu May 12, 2011 4:58 pm

Grey Butterfly,

These are just some thoughts that came to mind about your dream. I do not have an interpretation, sorry. I think the Lord may be showing you that he has to gut the house (your spiritual house) and then give it a firm foundation (the concrete). The frogs are the representation of the things that need cleansing. The fish are the things that are or have already been cleaned. The splodges are a marking of the things that need to be straightened out. This is a great dream. We all have frogs that need to go...LOL if you know what I mean. I have a bunch myself. I have been with the Lord a long time and he is constantly purging me and bringing me closer to the goal of no frogs. But that can be a lifetime for some due to the will in our lives that does not always line up with the will of the Father. Stand on his promise and continue to emmerce yourself in his presence and his word. The purging will continue and the healing will come. When I think of the front of a house a frontroom, I think of a place of fellowship like the Church. When I think of the back of the house I think of something behind me or a hinderance in my life. I have worked in Deliverance ministry and one of the first steps to freedom spiritually is to get the junk out of the closet...the cobwebs and the little stuff that gets in the way of our walk with the Lord. These are things we don't even think about or are not aware are a hinderance. Our Father will purge them from us to ready us and bring us to a place where he can use us. Hang in there girl...I think you are well on the way. I hope this helps for discernment.

Love in Jesus,

Connie

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Thu May 12, 2011 5:01 pm

One other thing.....green for me usually represents a resting time or peace in my life.

Love in Jesus,

Connie huggins

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Grey Butterfly on Thu May 12, 2011 5:27 pm

Thanks Connie :o)

It makes sense... in the extremely complicated bit of my dream [that I didn't share], there were 5 huge holes dug just in the back of my house and filled with blue concrete... these were footings for something, they would never be seen by anyone of course, because they were in the ground, so the foundation bit you said rings very much true :O)

Thanks for what you said about the fish and frogs too... this dream was in answer to a question about God purging me of the effects of wrong choices, so perhaps the backyard bit and the bits I didn't tell you all are about the things I asked for... perhaps this bit about my room (and this room in the house is the one that is most mine of any room) is telling me he will take care of the spiritual/emotional side of this too... Wow, i thought I had already been gutted spiritually - but this room was something else!!! It was a complete transformation that took over space from other things... the room was really enlarged!

Wow! Thankyou God!!!!

and..... Thankyou Connie, that helped. :o)

Grey Butterfly

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Grey Butterfly on Thu May 12, 2011 5:44 pm

Thought just occurred, "Spiritually gutted" - that's gonna hurt.

I did ask for this!

Jesus, don't let me struggle through this process.... I want to be a willing sacrifice... I come to you like a lamb and nuzzle your hand. Be my strength and my song.

I complain too much.... and feel sorry for myself too often. I pray that is one of the frogs that turns to fish... fish of thankfulness and gratitude.

Thank you Lord that you have your hand on my life, thankyou for your faithfulness to finish what you have begun. I will sing of my gratitude to quiet the disgusting spirit of self pity.

Singing! :hooray:

Grey Butterfly

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Fri May 13, 2011 6:12 am

Amen! Glad to be of help.

Love in Jesus,

Connie

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:26 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top