BF running from police

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BF running from police

Post by jjp708 on Thu May 12, 2011 11:50 am

In this dream my BF IRL is standing out in a yard talking and playing around with some of his friends. I'm standing down the street at what appears to be a park. I see the police coming and all of them start running. A little while later I walked into my father's house (which is my childhood home IRL) and there he was hiding in the living room.

We looked out the window and saw my father walking up the walk way so he ran, grab his shoes (for some reason he had them off) and jumped the fence in the backyard. My father saw all of this and told him to get back in the house. So by BF came back in and we sat down by the window. My dad came over and sat on the arm of the couch and start asking us questions about our relationship. then he leans over and ask my bf "aren't you glad that y'all are getting married" we both just giggled and then nodding yes. We continued talking but I remember also being a little preoccupied with the blinds because I didn't want the police to seem him.

Any thoughts? I have a general idea but I want to hear some thoughts first. Scratch Chin

jjp708

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: BF running from police

Post by jjp708 on Tue Jun 21, 2011 6:56 pm

Anyone?

jjp708

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top