Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Christa

Plan to storm Israel's border on 5/15/2011

A couple of weeks ago, I read a thing that Breaking Christian News sent me regarding Israel. As some of you know on Sunday, May 15 is Israel's Independence Day. They became a nation again on 5/15/1948, so it will be their 63rd birthday. Israel is the only Democratic nation in the Middle East, and they're a friend to the United States. Breaking Christian News did a report exposing a Facebook coalition of at least 3,000,000 supporters to overthrow Israel once again, and on it's Independence Day 5/15/2011. This, apparently, is only one group, and there are other websites and Facebook pages gaining support (for Islam) to take back Israel. Israel is the Holy Land for Jews, Christians, and Muslims...especially the city of Jerusalem. "The plan" is to line up around Israel's border, and storm in. I know Israel's army is one of the most powerful in the world, but if something like this really goes down, a miracle is going to have to take place.

If you know me well, you know that I dream. Most of my dreams are simply a call to pray and seek God about something, whether it's my own personal life, or the lives of others. Well, I had a dream last night that Israel was getting invaded and their meeting tents were getting pulled away from above their heads. They tried to hang on to the tents and got dragged away with them. Israel has been on my mind since that news story was sent to me, and the dream last night jolted me to post this prayer request. The Bible says to "pray for the peace of Israel." Over 900 times, the Bible also says that "Jerusalem belongs to the Jew." Please, pass this message on to those you think would care about Israel, so that we can all pray for the peace of Israel together. I'm also going to pray that these coalitions are nothing but idle chatter, and that everyone sleeps in that day, or has something better to do than to storm Israel. Or better yet, when those that show up to storm the border arrive there, let's pray that God will open their eyes to see the big, massive angels he's going to send to protect Israel.

God, please save Israel once again! Raise up Davids in this time to defeat Goliaths! - Amen

Christa,

I understand completly. My hubby and I pray for the peace of Jerusalem every day and pray for peace on its surrounding countries. If this does happen it is prophecy being fulfilled. Look up for your redemption draws near. We will continue to pray for Jerusalem and its surrounding countries. Let me know if you have any other news. I would love the link if you don't mind sharing. Please pm that to me.

God bless and love in Jesus,

Connie huggins

I have to say, I'm glad that not one Israeli died. I'm sorry to say that 15 people who attempted to storm the border did. God wishes that no one should perish. I'm upset about the 15 who perished. If I were there, I probably would've risked my life to lay hands on those killed, to petition God to breathe life back into their bodies - for them to have a second chance.

Israel has one of the most powerful armies in the world, but their opposition is so great now as their tiny nation is getting squeezed at the borders. Like Connie said, when these things start to occur in the world, as we come close to the Rapture and the Tribulation, we need to look up....because our redeption draws nye (near). Before Jesus comes, Israel will sign a peace treaty handing over it's rights once again. This is the very last sign before Jesus' return.

Israel said that they will defend their borders by force if this happens again, but it's a challenging situation for them, as they don't really know the best way to handle this yet. The Islamic Palestinians, Lebanese, Syrians, Jordanians and Egyptians said this is the beginning of a new tactic they will be using: Storming Israel's borders on every side until Israel gives in or is forced to surrender and hand over their land. This will eventually happen in the form of a peace treaty.

So here's the thing: If this is all going to happen anyway, then why should we even defend Israel in democracy? The answer is: Even if our government is against Israel, as Christians, we need to back her. Whether we go fight alongside Israel, or we donate money to their army....we as individual Christians need to contribute to the protection and sanctity of OUR Holy Land.

Zech 14:2 says, "I will gather all the nations to Jerusalem to fight against it; the city will be captured, the houses ransacked, and the women raped." "All nations" includes North America you guys. If we as individuals don't sow into Israel, then we are in direct disobedience to God. I'd hate to be on the opposing side of even one of Israel's battles if not for any reason but this one------> Zech 14:3-4 "Then the LORD will go out and fight against those nations, as he fights in the day of battle. On that day his feet will stand on the Mount of Olives, east of Jerusalem, and the Mount of Olives will be split in two from east to west, forming a great valley, with half of the mountain moving north and half moving south."

Just in case the Rapture doesn't come before the tribulation starts, we need to be protecting our Holy Land. We don't want Jesus giving us a butt-kicking because we opposed The Chosen. Even if all you can sow are seeds of prayer right now for Israel, please do it. If you have some money, or know some famous or rich people, please give some or talk someone into donating financially to the Israeli army. If you want to bless God, you'll bless Israel. They let people (men and women alike) from other nations join their army and contribute financially to it. They are going to need support now more than ever. If you want the website address to contribute to the Israeli army, please PM me and I'll give it to you. As the Islamic world is joining together to take Israel, it is our cue as Christians to now join together in our bigger masses and spiritually hold hands across that country. Please support Israel, love Israel, and pray for it's inhabitants, neighbors, and it's peace.